• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this work on Fire TV?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadClot View Post
      Will this work on Fire TV?
      In general it works good in games for Amazon AppStore (smartphones, tablets) but I don't know if on Fire TV too because I don't have this device so I can't test it... Unfortunately I can't give you any guarantee that it works on Fire TV
      Last edited by gameDNA studio; 12-24-2015, 09:44 PM.
      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Hi I'm trying to launch this on my android device (from the editor using launch command) - I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions. I'm using the 1.7 JDK installed from 4.10\Engine\Extras\AndroidWorks\Win64 android works 1r1

LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [javac] Compiling 344 source files to C:\projects\ZTA\Intermediate\Android\APK\bin\classes
        LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [javac] C:\projects\ZTA\Intermediate\Android\APK\src\com\mopub\nativeads\MoPubRecyclerAdapter.java:65: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
        LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [javac] mViewPositionMap = new WeakHashMap<>();
        LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [javac] ^
        LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [javac] (use -source 7 or higher to enable diamond operator)
        LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [javac] C:\projects\ZTA\Intermediate\Android\APK\src\com\mopub\nativeads\MoPubStreamAdPlacer.java:141: error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.5
        LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [javac] mNativeAdMap = new WeakHashMap<>();
        LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [javac] ^
        LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [javac] (use -source 7 or higher to enable diamond operator)
        LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [javac] 2 errors
        Any suggestions on what I should do?
        ZOMBIE TOWN AHHH (ANDROID/STEAM) | RIDE SHARE EMPIRE (ANDROID/GAME JAM) | NEVER NOT KNIGHT (ANDROID/GAME JAM) | TWITTER | MY UE4 TUTORIALS | ANSWERHUB

Comment

Originally posted by BPANDREW View Post
          Hi I'm trying to launch this on my android device (from the editor using launch command) - I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions. I'm using the 1.7 JDK installed from 4.10\Engine\Extras\AndroidWorks\Win64 android works 1r1

Any suggestions on what I should do?

Please open build.xml file at location C:/NVPACK/android-sdk-windows/tools/ant/build.xml (or equivalent AndroidWorks installation path for you).

Find lines:
          Code:
              <property name="java.target" value="1.5" />
              <property name="java.source" value="1.5" />
          and change to:
          Code:
              <property name="java.target" value="7" />
              <property name="java.source" value="7" />
          Please let me know if it works
          Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

making the above build.xml changes + enabling EVERY provider worked for me. I wanted to only do admob + unity videos, that created some kind of dependency issue in the java build.

Thank you for helping me over the holidays & also very sorry for bothering you during them
            ZOMBIE TOWN AHHH (ANDROID/STEAM) | RIDE SHARE EMPIRE (ANDROID/GAME JAM) | NEVER NOT KNIGHT (ANDROID/GAME JAM) | TWITTER | MY UE4 TUTORIALS | ANSWERHUB

Comment

Thanks for the release, and happy holidays.

Marketplace Link: https://goo.gl/GGdV9m
              twitter.com/tzenku | tzenku.com

Comment

Originally posted by BPANDREW View Post
                making the above build.xml changes + enabling EVERY provider worked for me. I wanted to only do admob + unity videos, that created some kind of dependency issue in the java build.

Thank you for helping me over the holidays & also very sorry for bothering you during them
                Ohh, it's probably a little bug. I'll fix this after holidays and you will be able to select ad networks which you want to use
                Last edited by gameDNA studio; 12-26-2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the release! You the best!

Comment

Hi , you did greate epic thing to me and other peopole, good. I definitly will buy this plugin, keep updating pls . lol.

Comment

Wow! Great work! We've been waiting for a plugin to provide video ads for months! Instant purchase for us

Comment

Could you confirm if I purchase this through Sellfy that I will get all future updates, similarily with your google analytics plugin. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by darinsmyth View Post
                          Could you confirm if I purchase this through Sellfy that I will get all future updates, similarily with your google analytics plugin. Thanks
                          Yes, all future updates are included in Sellfy purchases :-)

Comment

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post
                            Yes, all future updates are included in Sellfy purchases :-)
                            That's great thank you for clarifying that, purchase made

Comment

Just an update to say after a bit of tinkering (i had some sdk issues) i've managed to get video ads (vungle and unityads) working great in a UE4 mobile game using this plugin

Comment

Originally posted by darinsmyth View Post
                                Just an update to say after a bit of tinkering (i had some sdk issues) i've managed to get video ads (vungle and unityads) working great in a UE4 mobile game using this plugin
                                It's nice to hear! Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X