Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post
    This is the new feature in UE 4.13
    Do you know if it is possible to prevent this?

EDITED:

We got another Problem too with our iOS Build.
    If we want to Upload it we get the following response:

ERROR ITMS-90542: "Invalid CFBundleSupportedPlatforms value. The key 'CFBundleSupportedPlatforms' in the Info.plist file in bundle 'Payload/FlyingPigs.app/MoPub.bundle' contains an invalid value '[iPhoneSimulator]'. Consider removing the CFBundleSupportedPlatforms key from the Info.plist. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue."
    We checked the Info.plist in

\Plugins\UniversalMobileAds\Source\ThirdParty\iOS\MoPub.embeddedframework.zip\MoPub.embeddedframework\Resources\MoPub.bundle

and found the "iPhoneSimulator" String there.

Is there a fix for that too?

Thanks for helping out.
    Last edited by pyr0t0n; 10-07-2016, 03:19 AM. Reason: Another wild bug appeared :-D

Comment

Originally posted by pyr0t0n View Post
      Do you know if it is possible to prevent this?
      It's not possible because it is required to identify Google Play user.
      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Originally posted by pyr0t0n View Post

We got another Problem too with our iOS Build.
        If we want to Upload it we get the following response:

We checked the Info.plist in

\Plugins\UniversalMobileAds\Source\ThirdParty\iOS\MoPub.embeddedframework.zip\MoPub.embeddedframework\Resources\MoPub.bundle

and found the "iPhoneSimulator" String there.

Is there a fix for that too?

Thanks for helping out.
        Please download Third Party Libraries again, replace and try to build. Let me know if it helps!
        Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Please download Third Party Libraries again, replace and try to build. Let me know if it helps!
          Seems to work now, upload is running. Thanks <3

Comment

Hi gameDNA,

I am using your Universal Mobile Ads. I notice my app crashes at the same time an ad doesn't show on the phone. Just from what I can see, if the ad doesn't load or get served - the app just crashes. I launch it a few more times, and it starts fine then shows a banner ad. Why would this happen inconsistently?

Thanks,
            peter

Comment

Originally posted by PeterLNewton View Post
              Hi gameDNA,

I am using your Universal Mobile Ads. I notice my app crashes at the same time an ad doesn't show on the phone. Just from what I can see, if the ad doesn't load or get served - the app just crashes. I launch it a few more times, and it starts fine then shows a banner ad. Why would this happen inconsistently?

Thanks,
              peter
              Hi Peter,

1. On which platform does it happen? iOS or Android?
              2. Please attach logs from device when app crashes (development build). Without logs I don’t know what happened because during tests it didn’t occur in scenario you described…

Comment

Hi Peter,

1. On which platform does it happen? iOS or Android?
                2. Please attach logs from device when app crashes (development build). Without logs I don’t know what happened because during tests it didn’t occur in scenario you described…
                1. Android
                2. Log below

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void android.view.View.getLocationOnScreen(int[])' on a null object reference
                at com.mopub.mraid.MraidController$7.run(Unknown Source)
                at com.mopub.mraid.MraidController$ScreenMetricsWaiter$WaitRequest.countDown(Unknown Source)
                at com.mopub.mraid.MraidController$ScreenMetricsWaiter$WaitRequest.access$400(Unknown Source)
                at com.mopub.mraid.MraidController$ScreenMetricsWaiter$WaitRequest$1$1.onPreDraw(Unknown Source)
                at android.view.ViewTreeObserver.dispatchOnPreDraw(ViewTreeObserver.java:1014)
                at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(ViewRootImpl.java:2560)
                at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(ViewRootImpl.java:1487)
                at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(ViewRootImpl.java:7450)
                at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:920)
                at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:695)
                at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:631)
                at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:906)
                at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)
                at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
                at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:158)
                at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7229)
                at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
                at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1230)
                at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1120)
                UE4/Plugin Version: 4.12.5
                Last edited by PeterLNewton; 10-11-2016, 04:24 AM.

Comment

1. Android
                  2. Log below

UE4/Plugin Version: 4.12.5
                  Do you use custom banners (MoPub Orders) or only ads served by ad networks?

Comment

Do you use custom banners (MoPub Orders) or only ads served by ad networks?
                    Only ads by Network. The networks I have enabled are AdMob, and Vungle.

Comment

Only ads by Network. The networks I have enabled are AdMob, and Vungle.
                      It looks like a problem with MRAID banners (it should be only accesible via MoPub Orders or MoPub Marketplace). Please attach full logs from device not only fragment... I'm curious what ad network it tries to load.

Comment

It looks like a problem with MRAID banners (it should be only accesible via MoPub Orders or MoPub Marketplace). Please attach full logs from device not only fragment... I'm curious what ad network it tries to load.
                        MoPub uses the MoPub Marketplace. Should it be different? I won't be able to post them soon.

Comment

MoPub uses the MoPub Marketplace. Should it be different? I won't be able to post them soon.
                          Yep but you can turn off Marketplace in MoPub Dashboard in order to separate issue. If I have right, I'll try to fix this problem. For now I see that it happens because MoPub can't access UE4 resources...

Comment

Yep but you can turn off Marketplace in MoPub Dashboard in order to separate issue. If I have right, I'll try to fix this problem. For now I see that it happens because MoPub can't access UE4 resources...
                            Okay, so disable MoPub Marketplace. I'll let you know if that fixes it.

EDIT:

That fixed the issue. Thanks!
                            Last edited by PeterLNewton; 10-13-2016, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Okay, so disable MoPub Marketplace. I'll let you know if that fixes it.

EDIT:

That fixed the issue. Thanks!
                              Super awesome! I'll try to make a hotfix

Comment

Doesn't this plugin support Android kitkat?

If it doesn't support, is it possible to provide only iOS part for a better price? Thanks
                                Last edited by SalihBalkan; 10-24-2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X