Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPG Starter Kit - Black Friday Sale - 50% off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASED] RPG Starter Kit - Black Friday Sale - 50% off!

### Update: 25.12.2015 ###

The RPG Starter Kit is now part of the christmas sale! There is a 50% discount. Get it here:

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...pg-starter-kit

Happy christmas to everyone!

####################

Hey,

since everybody is in a shopping frenzy today with all those great sales we thought we put the RPG Starter Kit on sale as well.

So the RPG Starter Kit will be on sale from Black Friday (November 27th) until Cyber Monday (November 30th) with a discount of 50% !

You can purchase it at reduced cost here:

https://gumroad.com/l/rgpstarterkit

We also asked Epic to reduce the cost of the RPG Starter Kit on the Unreal Marketplace for the same period and the same discount. I haven't gotten a response yet, but I will update this post when I do.

Cheers & happy shopping,
    Chris

Last edited by order66; 12-25-2015, 06:56 AM.

Just a quick reminder, the RPG Starter Kit is still on sale until tomorrow.

Comment

I'm all set to buy it though I am a little bit weary. I am somewhat new to the unreal squad so I'm not quite sure how get the files downloaded from the sight to inside of the epic launcher or inside the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshogge View Post
        I'm all set to buy it though I am a little bit weary. I am somewhat new to the unreal squad so I'm not quite sure how get the files downloaded from the sight to inside of the epic launcher or inside the game.
        It's a zip file. Just extract it and you are set. There's a project file inside, so you can directly open it.

If you want to put the files into another project have a look at the migrate feature: https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...ate/index.html

Comment

Hoping Unreal Marketplace can add this deal as still got that $30 credit Epic that gave to people who had paid the subscription price.

Comment

Originally posted by Tortyfoo View Post
            Hoping Unreal Marketplace can add this deal as still got that $30 credit Epic that gave to people who had paid the subscription price.
            I haven't heard from them yet and since they started their own Cyber Monday sale I don't think it's gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by order66 View Post
              I haven't heard from them yet and since they started their own Cyber Monday sale I don't think it's gonna happen
              Yeah saw the sale and nothing of any real interest. Ended up getting it from Gumroad.

Comment

I totally missed this sale because I was only looking through the marketplace :/

Comment

Yeah me too :_(

Comment

I guess the question is....
                    Will there be a Boxing day sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Demrok View Post
                      I guess the question is....
                      Will there be a Boxing day sale?
                      Good news for you The RPG Starter Kit is now part of the christmas sale!

There is a 50% discount. Get it here:

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...pg-starter-kit

Happy christmas to everyone!

PS: If a mod could edit the title and change the title from "Black Friday" to "Christmas" that would be very helpful I don't seem to have the permissions to do it on my own...
                      Last edited by order66; 12-25-2015, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Quick info because I got asked a few times: The sale will last until the 29th.

Comment

Quick reminder: Today is the last day of the sale!

Comment

Working...
                          X