Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Scroller Shooter Kit - Cover system, Human AI, QTE System & much more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yesterday I finished features level. Here's a video from that level:

Now I need to finish example campaign levels and files should be good to go

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks [MENTION=5532]fhl41[/MENTION] and [MENTION=274147]Nasty_Time[/MENTION]

I've found couple glitches yesterday and I have to fix them so there will be day or two of delay.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking forward to see it available for purchase. This is great!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oke take your time, the movie looks fantastic

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=1266]erWilly[/MENTION] Thanks!

I'm trying to finish it as soon as possible.

I just finished demo level. Here's full gameplay.

Now I need to finish features level and I can send files to Epic. I think it will take me couple more days.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gumroad is a great one to sell it through as well, I would buy it instantly. It looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah please put it up on sellfy or such would buy ASAP

Leave a comment:

• replied
    o my god!! O_o!! This is an amazing work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fhl41 View Post
    there are people with UE4 projects updating there selling product on sellfy so its possible type IN THE SEARCH ON SELLFY UE4 OR UNREALENGINE4
    but if you prefer marketplace i have to wait, but its well waiting for
    Hmm so I will research this option in a week or two. ☺

Leave a comment:

• replied
    there are people with UE4 projects updating there selling product on sellfy so its possible type IN THE SEARCH ON SELLFY UE4 OR UNREALENGINE4
    but if you prefer marketplace i have to wait, but its well waiting for

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=5532]fhl41[/MENTION] I don't know much about sellfy.com I think I doesn't work well when I want to update content, but I might be wrong about that.
    [MENTION=414089]Nightraiyven[/MENTION] yeah, June was pretty busy for me.

I just submitted it to the marketplace.

Here's a new glimpse video from demo level:

Last edited by hamsterPL; 07-07-2016, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hamsterPL View Post
    Thanks [MENTION=5532]fhl41[/MENTION]

I plan to finish all features today and submit it to Epic. Later I will add some new gameplay video.

New features list:

- project is moved to newest engine version 4.12.4, also I fixed issues with that transition and successfully packaged project
    - new enemy: flying bot - patroling route driven by spline, which can be edited to any shape
    - new enemy: flying pulsing plasma - route driven by spline, which can be edited to any shape
    - new enemies add on: regenerating shield - any enemy can have shield barrier. Player has to destroy shield first to be able to destroy enemy. Shield can auto regenerate health over time. Shield can be also placed as stand alone on level. Shield give damage to player when he overlaps it.
    - spawn drop component - any object can drop loot (driven by probability per item) when is destroyed. Component is added to every enemy by default
    - loot objects - blueprints with spawn drop components with chest and sphere shapes
    - quick time events system - interaction BP triggered with successful QTE. Compatible with gamepad. QTE can be interupted by enemy bullet/any damage area. Action types:
    -- single input
    -- hold button
    -- press buttons in order in limited time
    -- press buttons quickly number of times in limited time

- exploding barrel blueprint - when destroyed damage enemies and player within radius
    - button panel with IK targeting - general panel with button, player's character turn to button and move hand to button exact location. It's connceted with QTE system.
    - base blueprint for button panel and damage area - blueprint which can easly be converted to any trap or interactive object. Damage blueprint can damage player and/or enemy AI.
    - example traps and interaction blueprints:
    -- automic doors - opened when player or AI is in radius
    -- doors opened by button panel
    -- horizontal platform opened by button panel
    -- electric traps which can be disabled/enabled by button panel. They can damgege player and/or AI's

- elevator blueprint redone - added button panels - elevator now can be called for example when is up, and player is down
    - enemies now can alarm each other
    - movement make noise which can alarm enemies - can be applied for run, sprint, jump land and crouch walk - each can have diffrent noise range
    - new physical material which making noise - can be added to any material, when bullet hits it, it make noise which alert AI
    - destroyable cover points and vault for AI - new blueprint (with wall destructable mesh by default) which can be connected to AI's cover points and vault triggers. When wall is destryoed (by player or/and enemy) it automatically destroys connected cover points and vault trigger so AI and player won't use it anymore. When that happen AI will automatically leave that cover point.
    - new behaviors and settings for AI:
    -- change cover point over time while being in cover
    -- change cover point to the nearest to player (3D AI's only)
    -- keeping distance to player combat mode (2D AI's only)
    -- added and exposed to blueprint, probability settings to all random combat mode actions
    -- detection settings when player is in cover
    -- standing cover point
    -- never go back to patrol option
    -- cover points to ignore
    -- sprint to cover point probability

To do:

- survilance camera
    - 2D player's cover point - option to change to custom or default camera when starting cover
    - new demo level
    - new example campaign levels
    - enemies presets
    Looks like you have been busy since the last update, looking forward to the pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you allso sell it on sellfy https://sellfy.com/ then we can get it faster i can not wait to mesh arround with your project

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks [MENTION=5532]fhl41[/MENTION]

I plan to finish all features today and submit it to Epic. Later I will add some new gameplay video.

New features list:

- project is moved to newest engine version 4.12.4, also I fixed issues with that transition and successfully packaged project
    - new enemy: flying bot - patroling route driven by spline, which can be edited to any shape
    - new enemy: flying pulsing plasma - route driven by spline, which can be edited to any shape
    - new enemies add on: regenerating shield - any enemy can have shield barrier. Player has to destroy shield first to be able to destroy enemy. Shield can auto regenerate health over time. Shield can be also placed as stand alone on level. Shield give damage to player when he overlaps it.
    - spawn drop component - any object can drop loot (driven by probability per item) when is destroyed. Component is added to every enemy by default
    - loot objects - blueprints with spawn drop components with chest and sphere shapes
    - quick time events system - interaction BP triggered with successful QTE. Compatible with gamepad. QTE can be interupted by enemy bullet/any damage area. Action types:
    -- single input
    -- hold button
    -- press buttons in order in limited time
    -- press buttons quickly number of times in limited time

- exploding barrel blueprint - when destroyed damage enemies and player within radius
    - button panel with IK targeting - general panel with button, player's character turn to button and move hand to button exact location. It's connceted with QTE system.
    - base blueprint for button panel and damage area - blueprint which can easly be converted to any trap or interactive object. Damage blueprint can damage player and/or enemy AI.
    - example traps and interaction blueprints:
    -- automic doors - opened when player or AI is in radius
    -- doors opened by button panel
    -- horizontal platform opened by button panel
    -- electric traps which can be disabled/enabled by button panel. They can damgege player and/or AI's

- elevator blueprint redone - added button panels - elevator now can be called for example when is up, and player is down
    - enemies now can alarm each other
    - movement make noise which can alarm enemies - can be applied for run, sprint, jump land and crouch walk - each can have diffrent noise range
    - new physical material which making noise - can be added to any material, when bullet hits it, it make noise which alert AI
    - destroyable cover points and vault for AI - new blueprint (with wall destructable mesh by default) which can be connected to AI's cover points and vault triggers. When wall is destryoed (by player or/and enemy) it automatically destroys connected cover points and vault trigger so AI and player won't use it anymore. When that happen AI will automatically leave that cover point.
    - new behaviors and settings for AI:
    -- change cover point over time while being in cover
    -- change cover point to the nearest to player (3D AI's only)
    -- keeping distance to player combat mode (2D AI's only)
    -- added and exposed to blueprint, probability settings to all random combat mode actions
    -- detection settings when player is in cover
    -- standing cover point
    -- never go back to patrol option
    -- cover points to ignore
    -- sprint to cover point probability

To do:

- survilance camera
    - 2D player's cover point - option to change to custom or default camera when starting cover
    - new demo level
    - new example campaign levels
    - enemies presets
    Last edited by hamsterPL; 07-06-2016, 12:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it looks awesome the ai looks great, is it allready summited to the marketplace or on sellfy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X