Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Scroller Shooter Kit - Cover system, Human AI, QTE System & much more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i allready purchased it looks amazing my best purchase ever its a finischt game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes! I saw! I will purchase this as soon as possible. Congratulations on the release!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will pick this up as soon as I have the money

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forum is finally alive!

[MENTION=37182]DjGrave[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]HeadClot[/MENTION] [MENTION=22853]BarisT[/MENTION] [MENTION=10308]BTLRoach[/MENTION] [MENTION=132906]itsalwayssummer[/MENTION] [MENTION=29689]Lumion[/MENTION] [MENTION=40304]Andrei Branescu[/MENTION] [MENTION=274147]Nasty_Time[/MENTION] [MENTION=5532]fhl41[/MENTION] [MENTION=27212]Straight Shorty[/MENTION] [MENTION=414089]Nightraiyven[/MENTION] [MENTION=145535]furiozo[/MENTION] [MENTION=28149]thankstipscom[/MENTION] [MENTION=505549]Olivercomposing[/MENTION] [MENTION=1266]erWilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=78627]tamaster92[/MENTION] [MENTION=29606]MrWilson13[/MENTION] [MENTION=463317]Peter Shoferistov[/MENTION] [MENTION=513505]Votan[/MENTION]

As you guys maybe noticed, my kit is finally released. https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...er-shooter-kit

Thank you for all your support! It was long 9 months of pain, nights without sleeping and very hard work.
    I'm looking forward what game are you going to build with this kit! Share it here if you can.

I've also added trailer video.

[MENTION=58043]PXDN[/MENTION] Thank you! Crosshair is in 3D. It shows bullet collision - in other words location where bullet will hit.
    You can disable crosshair and make it like in Counter Spy, with laser only. Fastest way to do this is to in BP_Crosshair_3D set billboard sprite size to 0 for X,Y.
    Last edited by hamsterPL; 08-27-2016, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, great template. Is there a way to change the aiming? I find it confusing that the target sign is on the ground and bound in some strange way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=513505]Votan[/MENTION] Here's link to documentation:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

It's also in the first post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Smarkoff View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm actually OOO for this week but if you need anything for release or for updates you can either tag or PM [MENTION=36490]Reubitron[/MENTION] or message marketplace-support@unrealengine.com and someone on the team will help you out while I'm gone.

Thanks!

Stephanie
    I was guessing that you could be out of office. I've send PM to [MENTION=36490]Reubitron[/MENTION].

Thanks Stephanie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hamsterPL View Post
    [MENTION=513505]Votan[/MENTION] I'm still polishing it. I will add link to documentation before release, probably right after the weekend.

I'm still waiting for [MENTION=29169]Smarkoff[/MENTION] to update my description and new pictures which I've send. :/
    Hey Guys,

I'm actually OOO for this week but if you need anything for release or for updates you can either tag or PM [MENTION=36490]Reubitron[/MENTION] or message marketplace-support@unrealengine.com and someone on the team will help you out while I'm gone.

Thanks!

Stephanie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hamsterPL View Post
    [MENTION=513505]Votan[/MENTION] I'm still polishing it. I will add link to documentation before release, probably right after the weekend.

I'm still waiting for [MENTION=29169]Smarkoff[/MENTION] to update my description and new pictures which I've send. :/
    [MENTION=16530]hamsterPL[/MENTION] Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Votan View Post
    [MENTION=16530]hamsterPL[/MENTION] Can you share URL to documentation before release ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=16530]hamsterPL[/MENTION] Can you share URL to documentation before release ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you [MENTION=505549]Olivercomposing[/MENTION]

[MENTION=414089]Nightraiyven[/MENTION] Me too! Looking forward to see what game are you going to make with this kit

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good job! I liked it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thats great news.
    You definatley have a sale from me.
    Cant wait until the 24th ☺

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I received e-mail from Epic and they accepted my pack

Release is scheduled for 24th August ^^

[MENTION=513505]Votan[/MENTION] I made this using blueprints.

Today I finished writing documentation (75 pages) - it will be available for everyone.

Price will be $69.99
    Last edited by hamsterPL; 08-06-2016, 01:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X