Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Scroller Shooter Kit - Cover system, Human AI, QTE System & much more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    [MENTION=16530]hamsterPL[/MENTION] I assume the reason it only shows support for windows is because that's what you've specifically tested it for. I'm sure there are some minor control/input related issues to consider, but aside from that can you think of a specific reason this wouldn't work on mobile?

We're looking to have a mobile port of our game so, while I'm willing to tweak things to get the desired result I want to make sure there are no known roadblocks before we jump into it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, i have purchase your template and its awesome
    Can you make some tutorials ? I would love to know how can i change player and enemy models with my own, also to add some weapons.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you [MENTION=348]odi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22853]BarisT[/MENTION]

Originally posted by fhl41 View Post
    i woulth to now how it can be make it totally 3rd person or woulth that be a big undertaking and leave it sidescrolling any one have some ideas about how to 3rd person
    I think remaking it to TPP action game wouldn't take much time. I think logic related with plane constrain would have to be little redone/redesign. Bunch of people already asked me about 3rd person version - I think after some time I will make separate kit for that.

As for 4.13 update - I pretty much fixed everything but I have a problem with 3D widgets and waiting for response https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...ng-in-413.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i woulth to now how it can be make it totally 3rd person or woulth that be a big undertaking and leave it sidescrolling any one have some ideas about how to 3rd person

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=4889]theProfessor[/MENTION] In my opinion it is cheap, did you have a look at what you get? This will save you a lot of time building your own game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is the most feature complete BP in the marketplace at the moment, I'm still playing with features level and reading the commentary. It has many many "working" features. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you [MENTION=132906]itsalwayssummer[/MENTION] [MENTION=5532]fhl41[/MENTION] [MENTION=28149]thankstipscom[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4889]theProfessor[/MENTION] Well it has a lot of features. Like other commented before - it's pretty much a full game. What would be right price for this in your opinion?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A little expensive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for pointing out! It's a bit pricey for me at the moment, need to get some money first.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks ! Will purchase soon , for the fan - remake project that i am working on

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bought.. havent played with it yet. Looks great though! Thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i allready purchased it looks amazing my best purchase ever its a finischt game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes! I saw! I will purchase this as soon as possible. Congratulations on the release!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will pick this up as soon as I have the money

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forum is finally alive!

[MENTION=37182]DjGrave[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]HeadClot[/MENTION] [MENTION=22853]BarisT[/MENTION] [MENTION=10308]BTLRoach[/MENTION] [MENTION=132906]itsalwayssummer[/MENTION] [MENTION=29689]Lumion[/MENTION] [MENTION=40304]Andrei Branescu[/MENTION] [MENTION=274147]Nasty_Time[/MENTION] [MENTION=5532]fhl41[/MENTION] [MENTION=27212]Straight Shorty[/MENTION] [MENTION=414089]Nightraiyven[/MENTION] [MENTION=145535]furiozo[/MENTION] [MENTION=28149]thankstipscom[/MENTION] [MENTION=505549]Olivercomposing[/MENTION] [MENTION=1266]erWilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=78627]tamaster92[/MENTION] [MENTION=29606]MrWilson13[/MENTION] [MENTION=463317]Peter Shoferistov[/MENTION] [MENTION=513505]Votan[/MENTION]

As you guys maybe noticed, my kit is finally released. https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...er-shooter-kit

Thank you for all your support! It was long 9 months of pain, nights without sleeping and very hard work.
    I'm looking forward what game are you going to build with this kit! Share it here if you can.

I've also added trailer video.

[MENTION=58043]PXDN[/MENTION] Thank you! Crosshair is in 3D. It shows bullet collision - in other words location where bullet will hit.
    You can disable crosshair and make it like in Counter Spy, with laser only. Fastest way to do this is to in BP_Crosshair_3D set billboard sprite size to 0 for X,Y.
    Last edited by hamsterPL; 08-27-2016, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X