Stylized Wasteland Rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASED] Stylized Wasteland Rocks

Hello dear UE4 Community! I'm glad to present you another, yet high quality content pack that'd help you ease your environment creation process. Purchase here

UE4 Renders

Other products:

New texture set
    53.85%
    Distance based tessellation
    46.15%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Maximum-Dev; 08-06-2016, 09:16 AM.

You rock man!
    Your demo scenes look very good, great work!
    Perhaps, more content would be appreciated...
    Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by macoll View Post
        You rock man!
        Your demo scenes look very good, great work!
        Perhaps, more content would be appreciated...
        Many more rocks are going to be added to the package over time and everybody will receive them through the official marketplace launcher free of charge. I am already adding more content to my previous packages since the release too. Thank you

Comment

Those look amazing! I'm playing through Rage (an under-rated game) right now, so you're definitely hitting the "wasteland" look.

Necro's Bone Box, Necro's Utility Material Pack, Necro's Utility Material Pack #2, Necro's Rock Box, Necro's Tool Box on the UE4 Marketplace.

Comment

Nice work!
            Ironbelly Studios- Your External UE4 Development Partner: AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
            Request a quote today:
            https://ironbellystudios.com
            Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

Comment

Thank you for the comments.

All images in the OP are lit dynamically. But here is one with baked lighting using a directional and a sky light.

Dynamic:

Baked:

Comment

am i the only person who sees that these pictures dont use the same scene XD

Camera angle and scene is different.

Baked has a few big rocks more.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanizitas View Post
                  am i the only person who sees that these pictures dont use the same scene XD

Camera angle and scene is different.

Baked has a few big rocks more.
                  The baked screen has several more rocks in the foreground. Playing with composition.
                  The scene will also be included when the package goes live and you can have a walk in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximum-Dev View Post
                    The scene will also be included when the package goes live and you can have a walk in there.
                    Do you plan to include the two scenes ? (Full dynamic lighting and the baked one) I hope so!
                    Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

Do they contain collision or are you just using auto? Looks really nice though I might have to purchase as they are just what I need and I'll probably convert them for use in my snow level too.

Comment

@macoll, The baked scene is the scene that'd be included. Dynamic one was the same scene before building the lighting. The light setup is the same in both scenes though. One direction and one sky light.

@Ghiest. I have created the collisions using the Convex Decomposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximum-Dev View Post
                          Dynamic one was the same scene before building the lighting.
                          A dynamic based lighting solution is not only what you described but never mind, this is not the place.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your latest renders are great ! Perhaps some cactus and dead plants?
                          Last edited by macoll; 11-26-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by macoll View Post
                            A dynamic based lighting solution is not only what you described but never mind, this is not the place.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your latest renders are great ! Perhaps some cactus and dead plants?
                            Well by dynamic I meant lights set to movable and no baked GI.
                            Plants I'm not sure because I already have another plant pack that I'm adding content to. But this pack would receive more and more rocks.

Comment

Some more screens from the landscape.

Comment

Working...
                              X