Marketplace purchase wont stop syncing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketplace purchase wont stop syncing

Hi I bought the Zombie1 Model + Animation pack and it has been syncing for the past 2 hours, how do I fix this, thanks

Have you tried restarting the launcher?

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply, yes i have tried this numerous times and even restarted my pc a few times too

Comment

it has synced for versions 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7 but wont sync for versions 4.8 and 4.9

Comment

I've seen a few reports like this recently on Answerhub. You may want to post your syncing issue and the pack it's associated with there, so they can clear it up for you. =) Here's a link.

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Hello GMW! Can you email us your info at marketplace-support@unrealengine.com? We'll get this fixed for you.
            -jon [ web: www.jonjones.com | twitter: @jonjones ]

Comment

Originally posted by GMW View Post
              it has synced for versions 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7 but wont sync for versions 4.8 and 4.9
              Hi GMW, took a look at this pack just now and see the same issue on our end. Sorry for the difficulties. We will look into re-updating this pack on the Marketplace. This should resolve the syncing issue that is occurring. Will keep you guys posted once this pack is available to download once more.

Comment

Hi guys thank you for your feedback:

@Jon Jones: I emailed my details to marketplace-support@unrealengine.com I hope to be in touch.

@Reubitron: Thank you I really hope this will solve my issue, I will be sure to be in touch whether this has fixed the problem, thank you for your help

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by GMW View Post
                  Hi guys thank you for your feedback:

@Jon Jones: I emailed my details to marketplace-support@unrealengine.com I hope to be in touch.

@Reubitron: Thank you I really hope this will solve my issue, I will be sure to be in touch whether this has fixed the problem, thank you for your help

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!
                  Hi guys, wanted to let you know that Zombie1 Model + Animation pack is downloading properly. Please let us know if you are having further issues at marketplace-support@unrealengine.com or in the Marketplace tab at https://answers.unrealengine.com/index.html.

Comment

Working...
                  X