[WIP] Medieval Docks Environment Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PolyPixel3D View Post
    There are no interiors since we couldn't figure out how to make the interiors be dry underneath the water line.
    An easy way to do this, is just enable vertex painting and an opacity mask. That way you could actually "paint out" the area where the boat is and make the water inside the boat invisible.

There are some more advanced solutions for this problem, however, there are quite technical and not needed to be implemented for an art package.

As for the ships, I would love to see some more details on those. At the moment they look kinda flat.

Oh, and one more thing: A castle area would be really nice!

Comment

Originally posted by order66 View Post
      An easy way to do this, is just enable vertex painting and an opacity mask. That way you could actually "paint out" the area where the boat is and make the water inside the boat invisible.

There are some more advanced solutions for this problem, however, there are quite technical and not needed to be implemented for an art package.

As for the ships, I would love to see some more details on those. At the moment they look kinda flat.

Oh, and one more thing: A castle area would be really nice!
      Awesome! We may add them in a future update. The boats are a nice added bonus we wanted in the pack and not the main attraction. We have since updated them to be more detailed and I will get some screenshots soon to show you.
      Check out our products on the Unreal Marketplace: Click here

Come visit our Official Website for our documentation, support, and freebies!

Like us on our Facebook Fan Page to get the latest news & updates

Comment

Originally posted by PolyPixel3D View Post
        Awesome! We may add them in a future update. The boats are a nice added bonus we wanted in the pack and not the main attraction. We have since updated them to be more detailed and I will get some screenshots soon to show you.
        Cool, can't wait to see them!

Comment

We have submitted this to the Unreal Marketplace and you can see the updated images, videos on the original post!

Comment

Need a new promotion.... WINTER30 !

Comment

I do have a question about the pack. The cloth tent cover things.. cloth tarps? Are those planes, or are those deformed boxes (ie: do they have depth to them).
              WIP: Science Project - A collection of middle school through advanced college level science theory and formula-based functions for use in your own projects
              World Machine to UE4 Export Macro
              WM Folder Generator - Creates a folder that you name with HeightMap, NormalMap, SplatMap, and Tile sub-folders

Comment

Originally posted by SaviorNT View Post
                I do have a question about the pack. The cloth tent cover things.. cloth tarps? Are those planes, or are those deformed boxes (ie: do they have depth to them).
                the cloth tarps are deformed boxes

Comment

Anything medieval!

Artstation
                  Join the support channel
                  Gumroad Store

Comment

This has been approved by the Epic Team! No date on when it will release but hopefully around Christmas time

Comment

If you haven't seen it yet, this has been released on the Unreal Marketplace. Enjoy!!

Comment

I have purchased this pack and it is very good, but the water is not visible and I cannot locate where it is in the pack or how to correct this.

Comment

Originally posted by ajbombadill View Post
                          I have purchased this pack and it is very good, but the water is not visible and I cannot locate where it is in the pack or how to correct this.
                          We removed the water since it made the size of our pack double. We used the same water Unreal provides for free in their training.

Go into the Epic Launcher --> Learn --> Water Planes tutorial

Simply import the water from this pack into yours and it should be easy from there.

There's also videos to help out here: https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Videos...mpaign=uelearn

Comment

Working...
                          X