• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mintis View Post
    Hi,

I submitted my pack to market place.
    I got this message"

I'm happy to report that your submission has passed our review process! Right now we're getting your content prepared and scheduled for release. We'll be contacting you in about a week with your details for release! Please let me know if you have any questions.

And then I got this message:
    Hi. I just wanted to inform you that your pack is staged and ready. We'll notify you of your release date within a week. Thanks and welcome to the marketplace!

I have been waiting for the answer more than a week. I wrote a message to marketplace but I haven't got any news yet. I am curious how to know my release date?
    Hey Mintis!

It's possible that your submission is in my queue today, could you please PM me your submission name and I'll let you know what your release date is.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Comment

Originally posted by MajorFailure View Post
      Where's the Substance plug-in for 4.10 please?

Cheers
      Hi MajorFailure,

The SubstancePlugin is in the queue to be updated, and hopefully will go live soon

Comment

Originally posted by MajorFailure View Post
        Where's the Substance plug-in for 4.10 please?

Cheers
        you can download a pre-compiled version for now :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._4_10_0_11.zip
        [Plugin] Social Network (Facebook):https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...gin-(Facebook)

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry for the delay on this but I am happy to say that Substance is now live and downloadable for 4.10.

Thanks,

Steph

Comment

Hi Smarkoff,
            I already checked my asset packages, all just graphic and entirely consistent with UE4.10 so I don't need to submit my assets to Marketplace once again? Please let me know about it
            Thank you alot Smarkoff!
            Cloudy Dungeon
            Halloween Cemetery Set
            Fantasy Demon Caves
            Hand Painted Textures Pack

Comment

Originally posted by 3dfancy.com View Post
              Hi Smarkoff,
              I already checked my asset packages, all just graphic and entirely consistent with UE4.10 so I don't need to submit my assets to Marketplace once again? Please let me know about it
              Thank you alot Smarkoff!
              Sending you a PM now. I can go ahead and update these packages to 4.10 now. All we need from you guys is a reply to marketplace-support@unrealengine.com saying that everything is working properly within the latest version; no file attachments required unless changes have been made to the content. We will have these updated as soon as possible.

Comment

I'm hoping this is the right place to ask but I've submitted my updated 4.10 files for the RTS Toolkit a few times over the past month and I haven't heard anything back yet. I sent another email this morning but I was just wondering why I might be getting no response. I actually never even got an email from marketplace requesting a 4.10 update in the first place. But I'm getting daily emails from quite a few customers letting me know that they want the toolkit but are hesitant because it's not listed as 4.10 compatible.
                Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
                Sleepy Sheep: Android, iOS [coming soon]
                Swimmy Fish: Epic Marketplace - Mobile Toolkit Endless Runner [coming soon]
                RTS Toolkit: Epic Marketplace - RTS Toolkit
                YouTube: Thokash's YouTube Page

Comment

Originally posted by Thokash View Post
                  I'm hoping this is the right place to ask but I've submitted my updated 4.10 files for the RTS Toolkit a few times over the past month and I haven't heard anything back yet. I sent another email this morning but I was just wondering why I might be getting no response. I actually never even got an email from marketplace requesting a 4.10 update in the first place. But I'm getting daily emails from quite a few customers letting me know that they want the toolkit but are hesitant because it's not listed as 4.10 compatible.
                  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
                  Hey there!

I'm sorry about that. Can you please pm me or Reubitron with the email you sent it from? We'll locate your files and get them updated right away.

Thanks,

Steph

Comment

Originally posted by [Epic]Smarkoff View Post
                    Hey there!

I'm sorry about that. Can you please pm me or Reubitron with the email you sent it from? We'll locate your files and get them updated right away.

Thanks,

Steph
                    Thank you for your quick reply! Sent you a PM with the info you requested.
                    Sleepy Sheep: Android, iOS [coming soon]
                    Swimmy Fish: Epic Marketplace - Mobile Toolkit Endless Runner [coming soon]
                    RTS Toolkit: Epic Marketplace - RTS Toolkit
                    YouTube: Thokash's YouTube Page

Comment

Working...
                    X