Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see next for the Modular SciFi Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The Exteriors pack is still coming, this was to gather information on which people wanted to prioritize. I also may have some other surprises. =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Both
    I'd rather have the props first anyway.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That would be very cool, and fun to do. Sort of like a city space station. I like that. =)

At this point the props pack is the clear winner, so that will take priority. Thank you to all who participated!
    Last edited by SE_JonF; 09-30-2015, 03:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A huge town in space with futuristic buildings, hangars from where can rise spaceships and some space junk props giving a more "natural" space environment effect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just want to bump this up once before calling the results.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Vehicles are something I have been interested in doing, as a form of props. I'm not an animator so wouldn't be able to provide that feature unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sci-fi vehicles with interiors + animation.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Teak421! I like the idea of the space station, its deinitely something I want to do in the future.

Agreed on that _cDub. I was hoping to be able to do props next, but wanted input on what people wanted to see first. Comprehensive props pack seems to be winning the popularity vote at the moment.

Please keep the votes and suggestions coming!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Exteriors would be nice, but interiors could always use some stuff inside of them so players have things to look at.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Modular external space station...??? Guess similar to #2....

Leave a comment:

• What would you like to see next for the Modular SciFi Series?

Comprehensive Props Pack
    64.71%
    Exteriors Pack
    29.41%
    Other (Please detail below)
    5.88%
    Greetings all!

I'd like start out by thanking all who have been supporting the Modular SciFi Series collection! I have been working on concepts and ideas for the next installment in the series, and have come upon various routes to take. Hearing your feedback on where you'd like to see the series go will be invaluable in moving forward. Here are the 2 main ideas I'm looking at right now, keep in mind I'm also open to other suggestions. Feel free to provide them below.

1.) Comprehensive props pack.

This would contain a comprehensive collection of scifi props. Ranging from technology, storage, furniture, and more. I would also be gathering community input on what they'd like to see included.

Price: $24.99

2.) Exteriors pack.

This would be another large architectural pack similar to the first two. It's focus will be an exterior compound that can be used seamlessly with the previous two architectural packs.

Price: $59.99

3.) Other.

What would you like to see as the next pack in the collection?

Vote in the poll above and let me know. If you choose other, please describe below what you'd like the next pack to be about.

For those who are new to the series, here are links to the product pages of the first two packs where you can learn more information.

Modular SciFi Hallways

Modular SfiFi Interiors

Youtube

Main Website
Working...
X