Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAUGING INTEREST] Creature and Human Grunts and Growls Pack 2015

Includes 560 Samples

Samples fit well for Medieval/Fantasy themes, Zombie/Survival games, or when you need creature or human grunts and growls.

Info
    Most of these sounds are based on public domain material. However, all sounds are processed (volume, cutting, editing, bass, treble, arrangements etc). Samples are released royalty free, and if the pack is accepted for the Unreal Market Place, under those rights.

Content

======

Cat (7 Sample)

Crow (6 Sample)

Demon (3 Sample)

Dinosaurs (10 Sample)

Dogs (46 Sample)

Dragon (14 Sample)

Dwarf (8 Sample)

Frog (2 Sample)

Ghosts (11 Sample)

Golem (19 Sample)

Gremlin (6 Sample)

Human Female (35 Sample)

Human Male (216 Sample)

Lion (3 Sample)

Lyrebird (47 Sample)

Monster (51 Sample)

Pig (13 Sample)

Ram (3 Sample)

Snake (1 Sample)

Werewolf (15 Sample)

Zombies (44 Sample)

Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%
    Last edited by unit23; 09-17-2015, 09:12 AM.
    Pre-alpha test launched, become a tester for LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo] / Reallusion Unreal Engine Community Manager

Do you want to sell them? And are you sure about the licenses?

If everything is fine, I would be really interested.

Game Design - Photogrammetry - Programming
    Tutorials · Twitter · Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by SchnitzelDude View Post
      Do you want to sell them? And are you sure about the licenses?

If everything is fine, I would be really interested.
      Each sample i use contains a written public domain license. Though, the pack do not include license info, i will fix this. You can buy the pack here https://gum.co/Snmqw
      Pre-alpha test launched, become a tester for LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo] / Reallusion Unreal Engine Community Manager

Comment

I personally think you would do better with unique custom sounds. I'm greatly interested in some unique Kaiju/Creature Roars.
        HeadlessStudios.com - The RIANTH (Action Horror FPS) - Join Our Discord

Comment

Originally posted by TechLord View Post
          I personally think you would do better with unique custom sounds. I'm greatly interested in some unique Kaiju/Creature Roars.
          Thanks for the input TechLord. I think that is a great idea for the next pack.

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
            Thanks for the input TechLord. I think that is a great idea for the next pack.
            Are you going to give each set of Roars, a cool Monster name? I would expect each Monster to have a distinctive Attack/Taunt/Injured Roar, possibly a mating call. LOL.

I would urge moving towards the Kaiju Monster Roar Pack for the Unreal Marketplace. Epic will reject submissions with a majority of public domain content. I only purchase products for UE4 from the Unreal Marketplace, so, I look forward to your Kaiju Monster Roar Pack.
            HeadlessStudios.com - The RIANTH (Action Horror FPS) - Join Our Discord

Comment

Are you going to give each set of Roars, a cool Monster name? I would expect each Monster to have a distinctive Attack/Taunt/Injured Roar, possibly a mating call. LOL.
              Each file has a unique name, i.e. Longer Grunt2, Strange scream, Frustrated Grunt3 etc. Though some samples have more generic names.

I would urge moving towards the Kaiju Monster Roar Pack for the Unreal Marketplace. Epic will reject submissions with a majority of public domain content. I only purchase products for UE4 from the Unreal Marketplace, so, I look forward to your Kaiju Monster Roar Pack.
              Since each sound has been edited it is unclear how to interpret these guidelines. I run some tests yesterday and i am positive to deliver something usable in about 3 weeks. But it will also include Human Male combat sounds. But notice that all current sounds of the GG pack are a great starting point for unique sounds as well. Some pitch shift here, or some volume there, and you get something. Most sounds can be considered rather classic and quiet versatile i would say. It all depends on what you need, and i believe this and upcoming sounds are a great asset collection of the best sounds, for every game maker.

ps. I will consider mating sounds
              Last edited by unit23; 09-18-2015, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Reduced the price to 3.99
                https://gumroad.com/products/Snmqw/

There are a lot of solid sounds, some very unique. Sourced from public domain resources and edited.

Demo
                Last edited by unit23; 11-27-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X