Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infinity Blade Collection released on the Marketplace for FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious what happened to the Infinity Blade: Sounds package? I seen the update this morning before work, looked on the market place in-launcher and was there, got home from work ready to download The Infinity Blade content packs and found that the sound package is gone now. What's up with that?

Comment

Such a perfect gift! Thanks so much, Epic!

Comment

Hi Epic,
        I love the IB Packs but wanted to let you know that I've been running into error messages when I attempt to compile the assets. It seems that many of the directory/filenames are too long. FYI.

Comment

Thank you Epic!!

Comment

Is anyone getting "Product Activation Failed!" ?
            An error occurred processing your request, please try again.
            Error Code: E70-2007

I'm getting this when trying to download the Infinity Blade:Sounds

Comment

Originally posted by Stirling93 View Post
              Is anyone getting "Product Activation Failed!" ?
              An error occurred processing your request, please try again.
              Error Code: E70-2007

I'm getting this when trying to download the Infinity Blade:Sounds
              Yeah there's seems to be some problem with the sounds pack as it's not showing on the marketplace anymore
              "sic parvis magna"
              @Meguido

Comment

thank you very much i really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Meguido View Post
                  Yeah there's seems to be some problem with the sounds pack as it's not showing on the marketplace anymore

So, do we have any news about the sounds pack ?
                  Is it a bug or unfortunately the sounds pack will not be release ?

CG and computational photography researcher working for fun on a new VR project

Comment

Originally posted by Sky3 View Post
                    This is quoted from the news' comments said by crowl

we mistakenly included sound assets that Epic does not have the rights to distribute in the 'Infinity Blade: Sounds' pack. We've removed the pack from Marketplace as we investigate. We hope to update the content and make it available again. We are terribly sorry about this and apologize for any inconvenience it causes.
                    "sic parvis magna"
                    @Meguido

Comment

Originally posted by Sky3 View Post
                      Originally posted by Meguido View Post
                      This is quoted from the news' comments said by crowl:

we mistakenly included sound assets that Epic does not have the rights to distribute in the 'Infinity Blade: Sounds' pack. We've removed the pack from Marketplace as we investigate. We hope to update the content and make it available again. We are terribly sorry about this and apologize for any inconvenience it causes.

Ok, thanks.. Let's hope it is going to be available again.

CG and computational photography researcher working for fun on a new VR project

Comment

Originally posted by Alexarg View Post
                        Awesome thanks EPIC!!!
                        +1!

''More than 7,600 assets are included in eight packs...''
                        --> It hurts, gg
                        Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

This content represents a $3 million investment in art and sound design, [...]
                          That's insane.. I love it

Game Design - Photogrammetry - Programming
                          Tutorials · Twitter · Twitch

Comment

Just beautiful. Thanks.

Comment

Been messing with this content all weekend, and it's fantastic, so thanks for releasing it for us to play with!

That said, I'm getting a weird issue with the static meshes from these where if I open them in the Static Mesh editor at all, the LODs get messed up and want the mesh to be resaved with the "changed" LOD modifications, even though all I did was open the mesh, and didn't change anything. I made the mistake of saving one of them once, and now the mesh doesn't even show up in the level anymore... If I don't save, they're fine though. Anyone else getting that issue, or am I just gifted at finding such oddball problems...?

Edit: Weird... Setting the collision to enabled on the mesh's material and then saving it again seemed to correct it, still not sure what's going on...
                              Last edited by Shenku; 09-14-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Would you change the setup in the Marketplace for the Infinity Blade content so you can select create project and not just add them to existing projects please.

Comment

Working...
                                X