No announcement yet.

Photoscanned Fruits & Vegetables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update, more fruits and vegetables, I'm thinking, should I separate fruits from vegetables and make two packs or one big with both?

My assets on official Unreal Marketplace
    Gumroad - FREE and paid UE4(not only) assets!
    Unity Asset Store
    Portfolio

Comment

for me it would make more sense to combine both packages ;-)
      both are much needed for props in many scenes, i guess.

5k per objects is very very much for such small objects, that are mostly decorations to any scene. 4k textures the same.
      i would find it perfect if you could do both, the super highres ones youd did now for closeups and a 1k tri / 1024 pixel texture version for the normal in scene use.
      i fear that adding to much of them to a complex scene might drop framerates....

keep on the great work,
      very interested in them !
      www.ofpawnsandkings.de

Comment

I'll make both 5k tris with LODs and low-poly too They'll share the same materials and textures, if someone would like to lower resolution for performance/smaller filesize it could be simply done by exporting and resizing I'll make more tests of performance, I'll even give FREE performance tester featuring my assets, I'll make preview video soon
        Currently I have 25 models, I'll make more later, so there will be like 30-35 and they will cost 40-50$ It'll be around 1,5$ per model which seems reasonable for me, for that price you'll get high variety of fruits and vegetables. Of course, you might want for example only tropical fruits for current project, but once you buy one pack you may use it in as many projects as you want
        Here are current status update:

I'm guessing it will be ready to submit at the end of September
        Unity Asset Store
        Portfolio

Comment

How many photos are you taking for the pineapple? And from what angles? It looks like you need to get a bit more detail on the leaves, cause they're coming out a bit off. Everything else looks great.

Necro's Bone Box, Necro's Utility Material Pack, Necro's Utility Material Pack #2, Necro's Rock Box, Necro's Tool Box on the UE4 Marketplace.

Comment

Yeah, I'm aware of the leaves, I'll do them by hand later. I'm doing around 100 photos
            Here's update, more vegetables and apples
            I'll make one more beet, parsley and I guess it would be all, around 35 meshes, it will cost 45$

Last edited by mikolajspy; 09-25-2015, 04:54 AM.
            Unity Asset Store
            Portfolio

Comment

I guess I'm done with models, there will be 34 in total, I still have to redo pineapple leaves. Pack should be finished soon

Unity Asset Store
              Portfolio

Comment

What's the average poly count? It looks kinda cool, but I think materials need to be fixed though. It looks very plastic at the moment. Coconut is my favorite
                UE4 blog: www.michalorzelek.com/blog/ - Tutorials, free content and more!

Comment

Working...
                X