• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    any 4.15 care?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by frostyshield View Post
    When will this be updates to support 4.10? I'm wanting to buy this pack but only when it gets updated to 4.10.
    Will i think he will not update cause he not replay more than 4 days

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When will this be updates to support 4.10? I'm wanting to buy this pack but only when it gets updated to 4.10.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great looking pack!

Are the wall meshes double sided by chance?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice.
    What is about performance, when you use segmented walltiles, like in your screenie?
    Some time ago i failed creating a similar scene, with popping out tiles, performance impact was to big for my sys.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmMlyXMgfF8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice, do you have a link to it please?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    mini tutorial - DONE!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I too would appreciate a detailed tutorial on the assets available and ease of use before buying. Looks good though.
    Regards
    Slinky

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice package at a fair price.

What missing is the "this asset is designed to save time" value added features.

There are more than a few levels to harvest from but a bit more effort and time put into making a good size component object prefab library, ready to drop and play, would justify a higher price tag.

All is not lost as to value additions as a buff could be added as to upgrade requirements for 4.10. Toss in a tutorial, written or video, as to how to use the paint features and I give it 2 thumbs up...if it matters.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kia View Post
    Great job on that pack, looks really impressive!
    I am just afraid people won't buy it since it is (for me here) 55€, which is, if look at the quality of this asset, reasonable, but I think you'd have more sales if it was like 30-35€ (just my opinion, pls dont crush me :x).
    As the result of your suggestions there will be an impressive amount of content and examples in this pack. : )
    Last edited by msSteel; 12-04-2015, 04:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Enjoying the pack very much - excelent stuff. If some wishes are wanted would be nice to see some damaged brick walls and wood walls/floors that have some damaged planks. One of the hospital horror packs have those too, but would be fun to have more selection.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great job on that pack, looks really impressive!
    I am just afraid people won't buy it since it is (for me here) 55€, which is, if look at the quality of this asset, reasonable, but I think you'd have more sales if it was like 30-35€ (just my opinion, pls dont crush me :x).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Send us your ideas and wishes to update

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its an awesome pack man i been waiting for it a few months since u release the video and images got it yesterday. Was checking marketplace a few times xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BardicKnowledge View Post
    Is the demo scene included in the package?
    Yep, and then I add new content and level

Leave a comment:

Working...
X