Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500 Error

Hi.

Trying to purchase something and I am getting a 500 error...pretty much all day. I know no new submissions are going this week, but purchases are offline too? Am I doing something silly...?

- Michael
    "A little bit of nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men..."
    -- Willy Wonka

Smooth Zoom Camera Plugin for 4.24 here.

Originally posted by teak421 View Post
    Hi.

Trying to purchase something and I am getting a 500 error...pretty much all day. I know no new submissions are going this week, but purchases are offline too? Am I doing something silly...?

- Michael
    Disregard. Turned out Discover shut off my card because they thought something weird was going on.... Fraud prevention. Not sure why I would get a 500 server error... It should just say..."Hey, you suck... Pay your credit card balance!" Or, something like that. <grins>

- Michael
    -- Willy Wonka

Comment

Sorry to hear about the issue! I've actually been working with our web dev team to display more meaningful error messages to help diagnose things like this more quickly, and a quicker indication as to whether to contact us or your bank. Right now it's a bit opaque. That will be rolling out in the coming weeks.
      -jon [ web: www.jonjones.com | twitter: @jonjones ]

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Jones View Post
        Sorry to hear about the issue! I've actually been working with our web dev team to display more meaningful error messages to help diagnose things like this more quickly, and a quicker indication as to whether to contact us or your bank. Right now it's a bit opaque. That will be rolling out in the coming weeks.
        Great news!

PS: Are you from Mars? (hope you get that!)
        -- Willy Wonka

Comment

Originally posted by teak421 View Post
          PS: Are you from Mars? (hope you get that!)
          haaa, this guy! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Martian Manhunter FTW! Nice one.
          -jon [ web: www.jonjones.com | twitter: @jonjones ]

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Jones View Post
            haaa, this guy! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Martian Manhunter FTW! Nice one.
            My favorite... Too bad Cyborg has replaced him in the upcoming Justice League. (or, so I've heard..)
            -- Willy Wonka

Comment

Working...
            X