Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An AWESOME MUSIC pack (INNER THOUGHTS: VOL.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASED] An AWESOME MUSIC pack (INNER THOUGHTS: VOL.1)

Purchase link:
    https://www.unrealengine.com/content...6c449ae484a0c3

Inner Thoughts: VOL. 1: A music pack consisting of deeply emotional themes and instrumentation that would be great for a wide varity of game contexts, cut scenes, trailers, and more.

Listen here (scroll to "Inner Thoughts: Vol.1):
    http://www.craftmediagroup.com/licensedmusic

Click image for larger version

Name:	Store_MUSIC_INNER_THOUGHTS_Thumb.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	1155684
    Last edited by eXi; 08-23-2015, 07:16 PM.
    Adam Block
    Craft Media Group
    Award Winning Sound And Music For Games
    www.craftmediagroup.com
    adam@craftmediagroup.com

(bumping thread)
    Adam Block
    Craft Media Group
    www.craftmediagroup.com
    adam@craftmediagroup.com

Comment

sounds are pretty good.
      a lot of people dont start putting music and finishing touches to scenes until later in the game dev.
      since a lot of projects are hobbyists and get started but never finished, it might be tough to find a large market for it here esp at $250. Not that its a bad price point though. Just might be tough to find buyers at this level.
      hopefully you do. Good luck.
      Snap-In Systems: <<< CLICK
      | Inventory (Battle Royale) |Smart Select Box | Ready Game Modes | Handy Macros | Gun Weapon System |Simple Mesh Outliner |

Comment

Amazing stuff.

Call me crazy but for game development, I think in the long run, there will need to be a different music licensing model for music in games.

Yes, we may have to move to the dreaded "cloud" music model, even for music in games.

Which is admittedly sad because music has been no doubt devalued by Spotify and other music streaming services.

People just want a constant stream of the "coolest" sounding stuff at the rock-bottom price.

All the best.
        Last edited by srmojuze; 08-24-2015, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by srmojuze View Post
          Amazing stuff.

Call me crazy but for game development, I think in the long run, there will need to be a different music licensing model for music in games.

Yes, we may have to move to the dreaded "cloud" music model, even for music in games.

Which is admittedly sad because music has been no doubt devalued by Spotify and other music streaming services.

People just want a constant stream of the "coolest" sounding stuff at the rock-bottom price.

All the best.
          Thank you both for your comments below. We do understand and acknowledge that a large amount of developers searching the Unreal Marketplace are maybe first time developers, startup studios, or low budget projects which is all great. Those developers are not our target audience.
          We feel that the music we're offering is fairly priced considering the emotionally rich thematic nature of our work and the fact that we use a live recorded orchestra. I can't say what will work best for someone else's game ($5.00 music vs. $200.00 and up) but I know that we take pride, are extremely passionate, and are focused on offering a great value considering the time and effort put into creating our content. I would rather not sell one single music pack at our $200.00 price point than devalue our hard work at a $20 or $30 dollar price point. There's nothing healthy about that in my opinion and ultimately damages the entire landscape in this space because the community starts to form an unrealistically low price expectation for high quality work. We don't contribute to that.

Thanks again,
          Adam Block
          Craft Media Group
          www.craftmediagroup.com
          adam@craftmediagroup.com

Comment

Originally posted by Craft_Media_Group View Post
            Thank you both for your comments below. We do understand and acknowledge that a large amount of developers searching the Unreal Marketplace are maybe first time developers, startup studios, or low budget projects which is all great. Those developers are not our target audience.
            We feel that the music we're offering is fairly priced considering the emotionally rich thematic nature of our work and the fact that we use a live recorded orchestra. I can't say what will work best for someone else's game ($5.00 music vs. $200.00 and up) but I know that we take pride, are extremely passionate, and are focused on offering a great value considering the time and effort put into creating our content. I would rather not sell one single music pack at our $200.00 price point than devalue our hard work at a $20 or $30 dollar price point. There's nothing healthy about that in my opinion and ultimately damages the entire landscape in this space because the community starts to form an unrealistically low price expectation for high quality work. We don't contribute to that.

Thanks again,
            Good explanation.
            price point is good. and pretty cheap for being able to use commercially royalty-free.
            Snap-In Systems: <<< CLICK
            | Inventory (Battle Royale) |Smart Select Box | Ready Game Modes | Handy Macros | Gun Weapon System |Simple Mesh Outliner |

Comment

Working...
            X