Chameleon Post Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Chameleon Editor Utility is coming with the next version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CEWPreview2.png
Views:	35
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	1722277

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ghostnova91 View Post
    Is there any way to do thermal/heat vision? One that you could also see through walls?
    You can use the "Custom Depth Highlighter (Clip)" effect for this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there any way to do thermal/heat vision? One that you could also see through walls?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Monster1234 View Post

Everything works now.
    Happy to hear that! Let me know if you have any other issues.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SUMFX View Post

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you had problems. I'm not sure about the issue so I need some time to check and see. Will let you know about the findings.
    It was my stupidity . Mobile HDR and Mobile Tonemapper was disabled when I was trying this. Everything works now. I love the neon effect btw.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Monster1234 View Post
    SUMFX I cant get any of the effects work on iOS. I know only 17 of them should theoretically work because of mobile restrictions. Engine warns me if a material is not ok for it. But those 17 doesnt work either. They work in editor preview SM5, so I know BPs are working. And I tested them with Metal preview with Mac too. They work in the preview. Is there a step before packaging to iOS?
    Hi,

Sorry to hear that you had problems. I'm not sure about the issue so I need some time to check and see. Will let you know about the findings.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SUMFX I cant get any of the effects work on iOS. I know only 17 of them should theoretically work because of mobile restrictions. Engine warns me if a material is not ok for it. But those 17 doesnt work either. They work in editor preview SM5, so I know BPs are working. And I tested them with Metal preview with Mac too. They work in the preview. Is there a step before packaging to iOS?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Not really, at least with the current state of the effect. I'm planning to refactor the blurring system for a while with both new features and performance improvements. I don't have an ETA though.
    Ok, thanks for your support though ! I'll make with these settings for now, and i'll stay in tune for news ! Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Teapot Creation View Post

Yep, I've set it up to 8. Lower means the effect becomes pretty ugly. Radial Blur Width is set to 0.5. Any other advice to optimize this effect ? :/
    Not really, at least with the current state of the effect. I'm planning to refactor the blurring system for a while with both new features and performance improvements. I don't have an ETA though.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Hi,

By default, the blur effect is running with 24 samples. Did you try to lower this amount?
    Yep, I've set it up to 8. Lower means the effect becomes pretty ugly. Radial Blur Width is set to 0.5. Any other advice to optimize this effect ? :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Teapot Creation View Post
    Hey SUMFX , I use your chameleon system in VR, but your Blur effect kinda kills my fps (around 14ms for each eye each frame). Any advice or optimization in mind ?
    Hi,

By default, the blur effect is running with 24 samples. Did you try to lower this amount?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey SUMFX , I use your chameleon system in VR, but your Blur effect kinda kills my fps (around 14ms for each eye each frame). Any advice or optimization in mind ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Luke Herbert2 View Post

Hello, have you had any luck with this?
    Hi Luke,

I couldn't reproduce it, unfortunately. Can you zip a small project with this problem? It would be much quicker to solve this way. You can send the zipped file to support@sumfx.net

​​​​​​​Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. For some reason, I didn't get an email notification for this and a couple of other messages sent before. Anyway, I'll look into this and will let you know about my findings.
    Hello, have you had any luck with this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The updated Sketch effect now supports world space mapping. Coming with the next update.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X