Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic [RELEASED] Chameleon Post Process

Chameleon Post Process

Click image for larger version  Name:	Store_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.0 KB ID:	1483367

NOW ON MARKETPLACE

Current version: 10.0Chameleon is an advanced Post Processing blueprint actor for Unreal Engine 4. You will need to place only one Chameleon actor on your scene to access all of its benefits.
    Chameleon currently has 70 different (and combinable) post process effects with customizable parameters and planned to be updated constantly with new effects.

Click here for a list of all effects

Effect requests from the community would be appreciated!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Store_2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	381.3 KB ID:	1483370

Click image for larger version  Name:	Store_3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	308.9 KB ID:	1483371

Click image for larger version  Name:	Store_4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	449.0 KB ID:	1483372

Click image for larger version  Name:	Store_5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	431.6 KB ID:	1483373

▼ Changelog

Spoiler

CHAMELEON IS NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE.

PACKAGE UPDATES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED AND DEVELOPED WITH THE LATEST STABLE UNREAL ENGINE VERSION AVAILABLE ON THE RELEASE TIME OF THAT PACKAGE. IF YOU WANT TO GET THE LATEST FEATURES THAT CHAMELEON OFFERS, PLEASE USE THE LATEST ENGINE VERSION.
    Last edited by SumFXSupport; 01-31-2019, 11:38 AM.

• replied
    Does someone have been able to make a game with Chameleon effect on consoles? We are trying on PS4/Switch/Xbox and our game always crash when calling any of the chameleon post-processing effects.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi. I'm using Actor Featurette but I don't know how to make other actors stand out. Not just the test cows. I am using UE4.22

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey I really like the Magic Transitions and I wanted to use it but when I tried manually adding 0.01 to Magic Transitions Transition Amount. Nothing happens. I decided to log what the amount is defaulted to and what happens, and it's actually going backwards into the negatives stopping at negative 7. I tried calling Magic Transitions Function. Still nothing. And yes I do have Magic Transitions set to true.
    How do I animate the transition?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by e3pojedi View Post
    Is it possible to just play an effect once only? It seems to be that isn't the case.
    Can you be more specific, please? Which effect for example?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is it possible to just play an effect once only? It seems to be that isn't the case.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello,
    I bought this package and it's extremely helpful! However, I've been looking to get a dithering effect similar to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLqXmMLCJDg, but couldn't so far. Can you or anyone please help me to get my game to look like the video?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gon. View Post
    SumFX I bought your asset long time ago and dont know if you have added more effects since then.
    I was wondering if theres somekind of FX with waved distortion like heat or extreme hot.
    Thnx
    Hi,

There are multiple ways to do it in Chameleon. Including but not limited to;

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by deranjer View Post
    Thank you, I did look at that. However we have 10+ abilities that would activate on the character. Using your method I would have to drag out 10 chameleon instances to EVERY level and activate those as needed. I was hoping to tie it direct to the pawn to make it much easier to implement (like you can do with regular post process, just add a post process component to a pawn).
    Chameleon is a blueprint actor, not a component. You can attach an actor to another actor in UE4, so you can test it that way. Not designed nor tested for this type of usage though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SumFX I bought your asset long time ago and dont know if you have added more effects since then.
    I was wondering if theres somekind of FX with waved distortion like heat or extreme hot.
    Thnx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you, I did look at that. However we have 10+ abilities that would activate on the character. Using your method I would have to drag out 10 chameleon instances to EVERY level and activate those as needed. I was hoping to tie it direct to the pawn to make it much easier to implement (like you can do with regular post process, just add a post process component to a pawn).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by deranjer View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to use this package to create "ability effects" (post process effects that are activated with a button press). With my Pawn BP, I can add a Post Process Volume and easily control it via BP... how can I accomplish this ease of use with Chameleon Post Process?
    Hi,

I think that this page could help you: https://sumfx.net/docs/chameleon-pos...t-interaction/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, I'm trying to use this package to create "ability effects" (post process effects that are activated with a button press). With my Pawn BP, I can add a Post Process Volume and easily control it via BP... how can I accomplish this ease of use with Chameleon Post Process?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excellent!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by catalejo View Post
    Hi SumFX did you ever try working on key-stone/corner pin post process? is it possible?
    Hey there,

Yes, I did but it is not ready to publish yet. Actually, the Pyramid effect from the last update was a product of the r&d process of it : )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X