Chameleon Post Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUMFX View Post

Yes there's some more in my mind with this tech. Currently working on multiple new ideas for Chameleon and one of those is this:

Still too early on development but it is promising.
    Hi! I already purchased the plugin but didn't find such effects in the demo scene.
    I really want to know how did you achieve multipass in UE, could you explain it or give me some hint?
    Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi

Thank you for this very handy FX pack, it's really easy to implement and delivers great value. One minor suggestion/question - would it be possible to integrate a radial gradient-based blending for FX in the advanced section? There's a texture-based option, which is quite handy, but does not cover all cases and has a less flexible setup

Thank you in advance for your answer

Comment

Hey! I was wondering if you could not include Certain Objects or actors With Post-Processing. I am creating an effect for my game where it looks like you are playing the game inside of an arcade cabinet. I am using Monitor Effects and 2d transform. I am trying to put the Image or 3d model of the cabinet in the black space of the 2d effects.
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MBIGCAT View Post
          Hey! I was wondering if you could not include Certain Objects or actors With Post-Processing. I am creating an effect for my game where it looks like you are playing the game inside of an arcade cabinet. I am using Monitor Effects and 2d transform. I am trying to put the Image or 3d model of the cabinet in the black space of the 2d effects.
          Thanks!
          Hi, Chameleon supports the object including but not exclusion at the moment. For the effect you mentioned, I think you can use the Screen Decals effect on top to create an image layout. Actually, there are a dozen ways in Chameleon to put image overlays on the screen and you can see those ways in multiple effects in the package.
          SUMFX.net

Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsAngled Lower ThirdsHitPoint

Comment

Originally posted by Roland_Price View Post
            Hi

Thank you for this very handy FX pack, it's really easy to implement and delivers great value. One minor suggestion/question - would it be possible to integrate a radial gradient-based blending for FX in the advanced section? There's a texture-based option, which is quite handy, but does not cover all cases and has a less flexible setup

Thank you in advance for your answer
            Hi and thanks. Sure, I'll try to include this in next update.
            SUMFX.net

Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsAngled Lower ThirdsHitPoint

Comment

Love the look of this! Is it possible to render out Distance Fog as a custom render pass? Currently, when I try to add it, nothing shows. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by makeshiftdan View Post
                Love the look of this! Is it possible to render out Distance Fog as a custom render pass? Currently, when I try to add it, nothing shows. Thanks!
                Without changing the system deeply, no. Sorry.
                SUMFX.net

Comment

Working...
                X