Chameleon Post Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkcodegames View Post
    Thanks so much for this amazing asset - I came from Unity World - and i am super happy to see such amazing Post Processing tool. It does inspire to be more creative and performance is amazing..
    I have one question though - i bought chameleon - and in there - there is LOOK... but i could not blend the Look with my current view. Means - it is 100 percent selected LUT - on/off.

It would be so good to have blending options for LOOK section as well .. What you think ? May be you have it and i overlooked somehow ...

THanks again for this mind bending tool...
    Hi,

Unfortunately, Chameleon doesn't support blending on LOOK! at the time.
    SUMFX.net

Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsAngled Lower ThirdsHitPoint

Comment

Originally posted by vital_net View Post
      Hello, small issue here,

When adding blendable (Post Process Materials) at runtime, they are not visible on the chameleon blueprint.
      I Imagine they are supposed to show up on the "Native Post process > Rendering Features > Post Process Materials" ?

Thank you, and you done a great job with this Blueprint !!
      Hi,

Thanks. What you mean by "adding blendable"? Chameleon only works as it is with its own effects.
      SUMFX.net

Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsAngled Lower ThirdsHitPoint

Comment

Hey, here's the message I sent through the Marketplace questions.
        Ive tried using Chameleon on my android phone but all I get is the Unreal default diffuse on the screen (the one that looks like concrete tiles). Ive had similar problems before on PC with some of your effects on previous versions, but it's usually fixed by replacing the default diffuse with a white texture, which didnt work here, I just got a solid white screen.

Any idea what might be happening? Ive already turn Mobile HDR on

Thanks

Comment

Hey, is it possible to make the LOOK! LUTs fade in and out?
          Currently they switch instantly to the LUT effect.
          That kills the atmosphere, if you went into a cave and the player recognize this fast switch.

Comment

Originally posted by IgnacioFarias View Post
            Hey, here's the message I sent through the Marketplace questions.
            Ive tried using Chameleon on my android phone but all I get is the Unreal default diffuse on the screen (the one that looks like concrete tiles). Ive had similar problems before on PC with some of your effects on previous versions, but it's usually fixed by replacing the default diffuse with a white texture, which didnt work here, I just got a solid white screen.

Any idea what might be happening? Ive already turn Mobile HDR on

Thanks
            Hi,

can you give me details about ?;
            • Device hardware
            • OS version
            • Unreal Engine version
            • Chameleon version
            SUMFX.net

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePac92 View Post
              Hey, is it possible to make the LOOK! LUTs fade in and out?
              Currently they switch instantly to the LUT effect.
              That kills the atmosphere, if you went into a cave and the player recognize this fast switch.
              Hi, currently not but this will change in upcoming update with the possibility of setting its intensity. You can always use LOOK!'s LUT files separately from the Chameleon blueprint if you wish though. They are under "Chameleon/LUTs/" folder. Just create a new "Post Process Volume" in a level and put your desired LUT in its "Color Grading LUT" slot. Then you can use the "Color Grading LUT Intensity" field in the PPV.
              SUMFX.net

Comment

Originally posted by SUMFX View Post

Hi, currently not but this will change in upcoming update with the possibility of setting its intensity. You can always use LOOK!'s LUT files separately from the Chameleon blueprint if you wish though. They are under "Chameleon/LUTs/" folder. Just create a new "Post Process Volume" in a level and put your desired LUT in its "Color Grading LUT" slot. Then you can use the "Color Grading LUT Intensity" field in the PPV.
                Thats a nice help!
                Then i wait untli your next update releases.
                Is there a date for it?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePac92 View Post
                  Is there a date for it?
                  Not yet. A month away at a minimum.
                  SUMFX.net

Comment

@SUMFX
                    Hello, can you show a simple example of how an effect can be called, for example, when starting Map ?
                    I tried everything but something didn't work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7433.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	1800284

Comment

how can i activate the damage effect in my code ?
                      The things I'm testing aren't working.

Last edited by Jony6234; 11-07-2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jony6234 View Post
                        how can i activate the damage effect in my code ?
                        The things I'm testing aren't working.

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1800638}
                        You would want to set the "Screen Damage" variable of Chameleon to "True". This would enable the Screen Damage effect.
                        SUMFX.net

Comment

Originally posted by bony1265 View Post
                          @SUMFX
                          Hello, can you show a simple example of how an effect can be called, for example, when starting Map ?
                          I tried everything but something didn't work.

Name:	7433.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	1800284
                          You would want to set the "Screen Fire" variable of Chameleon to "True". This would enable the Screen Fire effect.
                          SUMFX.net

Comment

You would want to set the "Screen Damage" variable of Chameleon to "True". This would enable the Screen Damage effect.
                            You saw that I do not use trigger, Can you show how some of the effects can be activated by invoking the effect..

I apologize for my poor English.

Comment

Originally posted by Jony6234 View Post

You saw that I do not use trigger, Can you show how some of the effects can be activated by invoking the effect..

I apologize for my poor English.
                              There you go:

Name:	ChameleonActivateEffect.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	274.0 KB
ID:	1800850
                              SUMFX.net

Comment

There you go:
                                Hi, what you show me in the picture does not work, this will only work if used on the map and selected in the "Default Value" Chameleon which is on the same map.

I found another way that works but I don't know if it's very correct, if I put BP Chameleon directly in my Player works.
                                Can you show how Chameleon can be deactivated for example after 1 second ?
                                The ways I tested remove my Player as well.
                                Last edited by Jony6234; 11-07-2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X