Chameleon Post Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkcodegames View Post
    Thanks so much for this amazing asset - I came from Unity World - and i am super happy to see such amazing Post Processing tool. It does inspire to be more creative and performance is amazing..
    I have one question though - i bought chameleon - and in there - there is LOOK... but i could not blend the Look with my current view. Means - it is 100 percent selected LUT - on/off.

It would be so good to have blending options for LOOK section as well .. What you think ? May be you have it and i overlooked somehow ...

THanks again for this mind bending tool...
    Hi,

Unfortunately, Chameleon doesn't support blending on LOOK! at the time.
    SUMFX.net

Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsAngled Lower ThirdsHitPoint

Comment

Originally posted by vital_net View Post
      Hello, small issue here,

When adding blendable (Post Process Materials) at runtime, they are not visible on the chameleon blueprint.
      I Imagine they are supposed to show up on the "Native Post process > Rendering Features > Post Process Materials" ?

Thank you, and you done a great job with this Blueprint !!
      Hi,

Thanks. What you mean by "adding blendable"? Chameleon only works as it is with its own effects.
      SUMFX.net

Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsAngled Lower ThirdsHitPoint

Comment

Hey, here's the message I sent through the Marketplace questions.
        Ive tried using Chameleon on my android phone but all I get is the Unreal default diffuse on the screen (the one that looks like concrete tiles). Ive had similar problems before on PC with some of your effects on previous versions, but it's usually fixed by replacing the default diffuse with a white texture, which didnt work here, I just got a solid white screen.

Any idea what might be happening? Ive already turn Mobile HDR on

Thanks

Comment

Hey, is it possible to make the LOOK! LUTs fade in and out?
          Currently they switch instantly to the LUT effect.
          That kills the atmosphere, if you went into a cave and the player recognize this fast switch.

Comment

Working...
          X