Chameleon Post Process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SumFX View Post

Hi there! I'm glad Chameleon helps you on your projects. As you guess, this particular request is out of its scope however . At least Chameleon's architecture is not a perfect for this kind of technique because of the effect's specific technical needs. As a side note; imo , making this effect would be more side-effectless by using the world space materials.

Thanks for getting back to me mate. Thought it might be a long shot but worth asking.

Cheers for the heads up.

​​​​​​​Iz

Comment

It seems "LOOK Presets" and "Screen Drops" isn't working on mobile (iOS), the "Mobile Tonemapper" is working OK and "Frost" looks cool (only ones I've used).

UE4.20.3
      iOS12

Comment

Originally posted by antinnit View Post
        It seems "LOOK Presets" and "Screen Drops" isn't working on mobile (iOS), the "Mobile Tonemapper" is working OK and "Frost" looks cool (only ones I've used).

UE4.20.3
        iOS12
        I'll try to reproduce the problem on my end and will let you know about the result.
        Chameleon Post Process (Forum) ► LOOK! Color Grading Pack (Forum) ► SciFi UI Sounds (Forum) ► Censored (Forum) ► Animated Crosshairs (Forum) ► Minimalist Lower ThirdsCosmos - Procedural Space AssetsHitPoint (Forum)

Comment

Thanks SumFX

Comment

Working...
          X