No announcement yet.

Chameleon Post Process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again SumFX, it does work. I was not pressing play in the editor. I was only moving the slider in the sequencer itself to see if the change was in real-time without having to play in the editor. I don't know if it is something you consider adding eventually though, it would be quite useful. Thanks for your time

Comment

Thanks for the update

How do I update it in my project that I'm already using it in? Do I just click 'add to project' and pick the project and it will overwrite the files? Do you lose the settings you have setup when you do this?

Kind regards

Comment

Originally posted by benmerrick3d View Post
        Thanks for the update

How do I update it in my project that I'm already using it in? Do I just click 'add to project' and pick the project and it will overwrite the files? Do you lose the settings you have setup when you do this?

Kind regards
        Yes, updating the assets is being just like that. You won't lose your instance settings but any blueprint/material design changes would be overwritten.
        Chameleon Post Process (Forum) ► LOOK! Color Grading Pack (Forum) ► SciFi UI Sounds (Forum) ► Censored (Forum) ► Animated Crosshairs (Forum) ► Minimalist Lower ThirdsHitPoint (Forum)

Comment

Working...
        X