Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chameleon Post Process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yep, that's exactly what I mean. Above would do as well but it looks a bit artificial as if the sofa is like transparent.

    Comment


      Ok. give me some time and let's see what i came up with.
      SUMFX.net

      Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsCosmos - Procedural Space AssetsHitPoint

      Comment


        [MENTION=22853]BarisT[/MENTION] & [MENTION=43607]rcdarcey[/MENTION] :

        I've updated both "Custom Depth Highlighter" and "Custom Depth Highlighter (Clip)" effects with new outline options to meet your both needs. An image is worth a thousand words right? Look below : )

        Attached Files
        SUMFX.net

        Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsCosmos - Procedural Space AssetsHitPoint

        Comment


          Originally posted by SumFX View Post
          [MENTION=22853]BarisT[/MENTION] & [MENTION=43607]rcdarcey[/MENTION] :

          I've updated both "Custom Depth Highlighter" and "Custom Depth Highlighter (Clip)" effects with new outline options to meet your both needs. An image is worth a thousand words right? Look below : )

          SO GOOD! Great work
          Check out my ★★★★★ UE4 plugin if you want to go fast!
          • Feedback Event Factory: Perfect for managing sounds, particle systems, force feedback, camera shakes, time dilation, animations & more...all within a single Blueprint!

          Comment


            SumFX, You are ace!
            When is the next update due?

            Comment


              Originally posted by BarisT View Post
              SumFX, You are ace!
              When is the next update due?
              With the release of 4.16, i hope.
              SUMFX.net

              Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsCosmos - Procedural Space AssetsHitPoint

              Comment


                If you can update it before 4.16 is released, that would be wonderful, if possible. Because we usually stick with one engine version and not update to a newer version unless we really have to, because re-compiling everything again is painful.
                Therefore, I wouldn't want to upgrade my project to 4.16 just to use new features of 4.16.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by BarisT View Post
                  If you can update it before 4.16 is released, that would be wonderful, if possible. Because we usually stick with one engine version and not update to a newer version unless we really have to, because re-compiling everything again is painful.
                  Therefore, I wouldn't want to upgrade my project to 4.16 just to use new features of 4.16.
                  Sorry but what you suggest is not my typical workflow. Chameleon is almost two years old and i'm going this way since the first update of it. Ofcourse there's a logic behind it. First; i'm developing my product in the latest version of engine. This way i'm being sure that the possible changes in the engine doesn't effect my product. Secondly; if i choose to follow your suggestion then i need to do this for let's say three other older versions too. People also using 4.14/4.13/4.12 right? Actually there's no visible line to make this backward compability clear. Third; there are nodes only available in latest version of the engine. 4.15 was came with a lot of new math nodes which i'm using right now. And this happens almost everytime new engine version released.

                  So what you can do about it? I strongly recommend updating your product to latest stable version of the engine (insert backup motto here). If you really can't then create a new project with 4.16, import Chameleon to it and then migrate it to your 4.15 project. I can't guarantee that the second option would be stable solution though.
                  SUMFX.net

                  Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsCosmos - Procedural Space AssetsHitPoint

                  Comment


                    I have found a problem. The Chameleon volume also acts as a blocking volume when it comes to weapons. For example, if I am using the First Person Template and add a Chameleon volume into my level and unbound it, then that Chameleon volume acts as a blocking volume for the projectiles. They just bounce off an invisible wall. If I go into the volume then the projectiles don't fire correctly and spawn from a different area that isn't at the end of the weapon.

                    Is there any fix for this?

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Chameleon_Volume.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	630.3 KB
ID:	1126259Click image for larger version

Name:	Chameleon_Volume_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	663.6 KB
ID:	1126260

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by bigboy2k View Post
                      I have found a problem. The Chameleon volume also acts as a blocking volume when it comes to weapons. For example, if I am using the First Person Template and add a Chameleon volume into my level and unbound it, then that Chameleon volume acts as a blocking volume for the projectiles. They just bounce off an invisible wall. If I go into the volume then the projectiles don't fire correctly and spawn from a different area that isn't at the end of the weapon.

                      Is there any fix for this?

                      Thanks for reporting this. It's obviously a collision masking problem but i need look into this deeper to give you an instructions for fixing it and make it ready for Chameleon 7.0.
                      SUMFX.net

                      Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsCosmos - Procedural Space AssetsHitPoint

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by SumFX View Post
                        Thanks for reporting this. It's obviously a collision masking problem but i need look into this deeper to give you an instructions for fixing it and make it ready for Chameleon 7.0.
                        Thanks! I look forward to the fix and the new version when it comes out

                        Comment


                          [MENTION=213]bigboy2k[/MENTION] ;

                          Here's a quick way to fix that problem. Open Chameleon blueprint from content browser and select Bounding Box component from the Components panel. There's a Collision Presets dropdown in the Details panel. You should change it's option to Trigger. After you do that click Compile and Save buttons in the navigation bar and you are set! This fix is also coming with Chameleon 7.0.

                          Attached Files
                          SUMFX.net

                          Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsCosmos - Procedural Space AssetsHitPoint

                          Comment


                            Thank you!

                            Comment


                              New effect from the upcoming update;

                              Wired

                              Attached Files
                              SUMFX.net

                              Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsCosmos - Procedural Space AssetsHitPoint

                              Comment


                                the wire effect is very cool !
                                any news about accessing the effect setting via sequencer ?
                                this would really boost the possibilities of the pack even more !

                                kind regards
                                stucki
                                www.ofpawnsandkings.de

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X