Chameleon Post Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Recipe: Blueprint Draw

What is it? : Recipes are basically premade sets of effects created by setting multiple values of the Chameleon to create desired final effect. Recipes are also combinable with other recipes. There's a short demo video to see recipes in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjb8Ar6BNY

Attached Files
    Last edited by SUMFX; 01-04-2017, 11:29 AM.
    SUMFX.net

Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsHitPoint

Comment

New effect from the upcoming update

2D Transform

Attached Files
      SUMFX.net

Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsHitPoint

Comment

New effect from the upcoming update

Letterboxing

Attached Files
        SUMFX.net

Comment

Exceptional quality product and the most straight forward plug-and-play asset I've purchased so far. Very well done, man!
          Last edited by Ryan Darcey; 01-06-2017, 02:31 PM.
          Check out my ★★★★★ UE4 plugin if you want to go fast!
          • Feedback Event Factory: Perfect for managing sounds, particle systems, force feedback, camera shakes, time dilation, animations & more...all within a single Blueprint!

Comment

Originally posted by rcdarcey View Post
            Exceptional quality product and the most straight forward plug-and-play asset I've purchased so far. Very well done, man!
            Thanks for kind words! I'm glad you like it : )
            SUMFX.net

Comment

Hey !

Thanks a lot for your awesome work. I actually discovered it today and it was an insta buy !! So far it looks amazing so congratulations !

I had a small question : is there anyway some 'best practise' or 'most commonly used blueprints nodes' that someone relatively new to the system should know about ? Like how to assign a post process via script, how to switch between various postprocesses, what ndoes to use etc...something basic to get started scripting and manipulating these babies

Thanks !

Comment

Hey, [MENTION=973]SumFX[/MENTION]! Quick question...

Is there any way to tweak the radial blur effect so that it fades in from the edges and leaves the center of the screen totally non-blurry?

Thanks!
                • Feedback Event Factory: Perfect for managing sounds, particle systems, force feedback, camera shakes, time dilation, animations & more...all within a single Blueprint!

Comment

Originally posted by Moutrave View Post
                  Hey !

Thanks a lot for your awesome work. I actually discovered it today and it was an insta buy !! So far it looks amazing so congratulations !

I had a small question : is there anyway some 'best practise' or 'most commonly used blueprints nodes' that someone relatively new to the system should know about ? Like how to assign a post process via script, how to switch between various postprocesses, what ndoes to use etc...something basic to get started scripting and manipulating these babies

Thanks !
                  Thank you! The questions you asked, are about fundamentals of the blueprint scripting and it's quite a large scope. I've shared some scripting examples on previous pages of this thread. You can also look at the official tutorials like https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...wTo/index.html
                  SUMFX.net

Comment

Hey, @SumFX! Quick question...

Is there any way to tweak the radial blur effect so that it fades in from the edges and leaves the center of the screen totally non-blurry?

Thanks!
                    Yes, there is a way. However, if you go this way then all your changes would be overwritten in the next Chameleon update since you will need to modify the Chameleon's own default material. Other than a "Radial Blur", Chameleon also have an effect named "Masked Blur". You can inspect this material and modify the "Radial Blur" by this way. But as i said earlier; if you choose to update Chameleon with next update, then it'll reset all your modifications. I can add that masking feature to the "Radial Blur" effect if you can wait for the Unreal Engine 4.15 release. New version of the Chameleon will be released in that time.
                    SUMFX.net

Comment

Originally posted by SumFX View Post
                      Yes, there is a way. However, if you go this way then all your changes would be overwritten in the next Chameleon update since you will need to modify the Chameleon's own default material. Other than a "Radial Blur", Chameleon also have an effect named "Masked Blur". You can inspect this material and modify the "Radial Blur" by this way. But as i said earlier; if you choose to update Chameleon with next update, then it'll reset all your modifications. I can add that masking feature to the "Radial Blur" effect if you can wait for the Unreal Engine 4.15 release. New version of the Chameleon will be released in that time.
                      Awesome! I'll just wait for the 4.15 release. I'm not in a rush

Thanks!

Comment

Another quick question for you [MENTION=973]SumFX[/MENTION]:

Is it possible to add an option to tweak color on Screen Damage? For example, the texture "Mask9" you provide is perfect, but I need it to be red.

Thanks!

Comment

Another quick question for you @SumFX:

Is it possible to add an option to tweak color on Screen Damage? For example, the texture "Mask9" you provide is perfect, but I need it to be red.

Thanks!
                          Upcoming update will contain this feature. Thanks for the suggestions and feel free to make more : )
                          SUMFX.net

Comment

Originally posted by SumFX View Post
                            Upcoming update will contain this feature. Thanks for the suggestions and feel free to make more : )
                            Sweet! Thanks, again! Your continued support for this asset sets a real high bar for the rest of the marketplace

Comment

Sweet! Thanks, again! Your continued support for this asset sets a real high bar for the rest of the marketplace
                              Since i'm also coming from the indie game development, i'm quite aware of the meaning of commercial assets for game developers. Besides that; it's fun : )
                              SUMFX.net

Comment

New Recipe: Underwater

What is this? : Recipes are pre-made effect stacks. Recipes are also combinable with other recipes. There's a short demo video to see recipes in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjb8Ar6BNY

SUMFX.net

Comment

Working...
                                X