No announcement yet.

Chameleon - Post Process Material Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded the "Screen Drops" effect by user request. Here's the new version, coming with first update;

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenDropsUpgraded.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	1086749
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by SumFX View Post
      Two more new effects from upcoming update (These are still WIP)

Kuwahara
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]54895[/ATTACH]
      Yes.... "Painterly" effect! Been looking out for this.

Edit: Sent you PM, please PM me when this comes out, it seems essential for my project.
      Last edited by srmojuze; 09-01-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Upgraded the "Scratches" effect by user request. Here's the new version, coming with first update;

Name:	ScratchesUpgraded.PNG
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1086830

Name:	U1ScratchesUpgradePreview.png
Size:	322.8 KB
ID:	1086831
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I purchased this pack and its awesome, but now is not working in V4.9. Are you going to be updating this soon? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Spectral Illusions View Post
            I purchased this pack and its awesome, but now is not working in V4.9. Are you going to be updating this soon? Thanks!
            Glad you like it! Yes, I've updated the code and will submit in next few days.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Awesome. BTW, I've tested most of these effects in VR and they look great.
              Also, Is there a way to have the post process be in a bounding box instead of the whole scene? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spectral Illusions View Post
                Awesome. BTW, I've tested most of these effects in VR and they look great.
                Also, Is there a way to have the post process be in a bounding box instead of the whole scene? Thanks
                Wow nice! : ) Happy to hear that! I don't want to keep users waiting more for update #1, but I can add that "bound" option in Update #2. However, I think that you can manage it yourself by modifying the blueprint as shown below.

Name:	BoundUnbound.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1086968
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Update: New package has been submitted and waiting for review by Epic staff.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Update: For some reason, Chameleon's marketplace description and images are updated but content is still same as before. I've contacted with Epic and waiting for reply.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Chameleon 2.0 is on marketplace now. It's time to hit the Update button!
                      Last edited by SumFXSupport; 09-09-2015, 04:38 AM.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm working on a new update which will contain number of new effects and new functionalities to existing ones. Please feel free to share your ideas and needs.
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Anything that adds comic-book effect or hand-drawn painting effect would be cool, I don't mean cel-shading. Just to experiment with "hand-painting" style effects.

Comment

Originally posted by BarisT View Post
                            Anything that adds comic-book effect or hand-drawn painting effect would be cool, I don't mean cel-shading. Just to experiment with "hand-painting" style effects.
                            Thanks for your suggestion @BarisT! Noted.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Maybe one where the materials look like they are melting? if possible of course.

Comment

Originally posted by BarisT View Post
                                Is this the "Kuwahara" effect in the current pack?

Comment

Working...
                                X