No announcement yet.

Chameleon - Post Process Material Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added a new field to the Letterbox effect for texturing masked area. Coming with next update.

Chameleon Post Process (Forum) ► LOOK! Color Grading Pack (Forum) ► SciFi UI Sounds (Forum) ► Censored (Forum) ► Animated Crosshairs (Forum) ► Minimalist Lower ThirdsHitPoint (Forum)

Comment

• Chameleon Demo Room is now available for free to download! You can download it from here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ChameleonDemoRoom1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	279.8 KB
ID:	1375792

Name:	ChameleonDemoRoom2.jpg
Size:	279.2 KB
ID:	1375793

Name:	ChameleonDemoRoom3.jpg
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	1375794

Name:	ChameleonDemoRoom4.jpg
Size:	216.4 KB
ID:	1375795

Name:	ChameleonDemoRoom5.jpg
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	1375796
      Chameleon Post Process (Forum) ► LOOK! Color Grading Pack (Forum) ► SciFi UI Sounds (Forum) ► Censored (Forum) ► Animated Crosshairs (Forum) ► Minimalist Lower ThirdsHitPoint (Forum)

Comment

• Hello, first of all sorry for my English i'm French.

Is it possible for the effect to affect only one screen in splitcreen mode?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Hi All,

Chameleon 8.0 is live in the marketplace! Restart your launchers to get it. Here's the changelog;
          • New effect: Actor Featurette
          • New effect: Infected
          • New effect: Colored AO
          • New effect: Camera Shake
          • New effect: Disco Ball (Preview)
          • New effect: Hazy Lights
          • New effect: Melted World
          • New effect: Selective Color
          • Fix: Kuwahara is now before tone mapping to prevent “black lines & dirt” in final image
          • Fix: Enable/Disable option of Chameleon should now work as expected in PIE
          • Fix: Raindrops now have proper ratio on screen
          • Fix: Snowflakes now have proper ratio on screen
          • Fix: Radial Blur effect now centers itself correctly after resolution change
          • Fix: Effect masking UV now have proper ratio on screen
          • Letterboxing Texture field has been added to Letterboxing effect
          • Radial Blur Center field has been added to Radial Blur effect
          • Radial Blur Sample Offset field has been added to Radial Blur effect
          • Radial Blur Mask field has been removed from the Radial Blur effect
          • Radial Blur Mask X Speed field has been removed from the Radial Blur effect
          • Radial Blur Mask Y Speed field has been removed from the Radial Blur effect

Last edited by SumFX; 11-03-2017, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carottin View Post
            Hello, first of all sorry for my English i'm French.

Is it possible for the effect to affect only one screen in splitcreen mode?

Thank you in advance.
            Hi,

The easiest way to achieve this would be attaching separate Chameleons to each players camera with the unbound option enabled. Then you would be free to set different effects to each player's view.

Comment

• Thank you very much, I'll try that

Comment

• Is it possible to confine an effect to a specific area? I added an effect to a box, but it can be cene everywhere in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie15 View Post
                  Is it possible to confine an effect to a specific area? I added an effect to a box, but it can be cene everywhere in the game.
                  Chameleon has "Unbound" option under the "Chameleon Settings" tab. You can use this option and transform its box to limit it's effect to a specific area. Just like you do in native post process volume.

Comment

• It's Cyber Monday! Grap your copy 50% OFF! https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/chameleon

Comment

• Hey, out of curiosity, has a depth parameter been added to the Kuwahara filter on any of these recent updates, couldn't find it in the notes.

Basically wanna be able specify the depth the filter is applied on, so it's only affected on background, similar to what Distance Distortion filter can do already? If not, would giving me a couple pointers on how to copy+paste the correct material nodes from the Distance Distortion filter onto Kuwahara's?
                      Last edited by [HP]; 11-27-2017, 05:07 PM.
                      http://www.helderpinto.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by [HP] View Post
                        Hey, out of curiosity, has a depth parameter been added to the Kuwahara filter on any of these recent updates, couldn't find it in the notes.

Basically wanna be able specify the depth the filter is applied on, so it's only affected on background, similar to what Distance Distortion filter can do already? If not, would giving me a couple pointers on how to copy+paste the correct material nodes from the Distance Distortion filter onto Kuwahara's?
                        Hi,

Next major update (9.0) planned to include "Depth Masking" for almost all effects just like "Alpha Masking" which is Chameleon currently has. No promise but I'm working hard to implement this feature since it'll multiply the possibilities for effects. I don't recommend the modification of a Chameleon materials since they would be replaced to default with the next update.

Comment

• Originally posted by SumFX View Post

Hi,

Next major update (9.0) planned to include "Depth Masking" for almost all effects just like "Alpha Masking" which is Chameleon currently has. No promise but I'm working hard to implement this feature since it'll multiply the possibilities for effects. I don't recommend the modification of a Chameleon materials since they would be replaced to default with the next update.
                          Sounds good, I'll wait for the update.
                          Thanks buddy.
                          http://www.helderpinto.com/

Comment

• Is there a way to have a radial blur with a clear and perfect circle in the center? Currently, you can apply a texture mask but that gets stretched with different resolutions. The is there another way in your system I am missing?

Also, Gaussian Blur would be a great addition

Comment

• Originally posted by GameMaster79 View Post
                              Is there a way to have a radial blur with a clear and perfect circle in the center? Currently, you can apply a texture mask but that gets stretched with different resolutions. The is there another way in your system I am missing?

Currently, there isn't. However, I'm taking this as a feature request and I'll see what I can do about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameMaster79 View Post
                                Is there a way to have a radial blur with a clear and perfect circle in the center? Currently, you can apply a texture mask but that gets stretched with different resolutions. The is there another way in your system I am missing?

Update: I came up with solution that contains two new fields to set blend mask scale. Coming with next update.

Name:	chameleonblendmaskscale.JPG
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	1394214

Comment

Working...
                                X