Chameleon - Post Process Material Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,
    I just downloaded new updates (V4.0), are these only for 4.11? The updates are there for this version but version 4.10.4 no changes and still has that pause issue in 4.10.4, I tried to migrate from 4.11.1 to 4.10.4 but no luck, then I tried the "Add To Project" button, but keeps installing older version?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibarba View Post
      Hi,
      I just downloaded new updates (V4.0), are these only for 4.11? The updates are there for this version but version 4.10.4 no changes and still has that pause issue in 4.10.4, I tried to migrate from 4.11.1 to 4.10.4 but no luck, then I tried the "Add To Project" button, but keeps installing older version?
      Hi,

Yes. All major versions of the Chameleon are compatible with the latest version of the engine. There's a lot of changes under the hood between the engine versions like 4.10 and 4.11 but there's also a lot of bug fixes. I strongly recommend to upgrading your project. However, if you can't upgrade then please send me a direct message. I can send a hotfix for freezing bug but it'll be only bugfix, no new features.

Comment

• I have bought that this week and it's perfect for my project I look forward the V5 !!

Comment

• New effect from upcoming update (This is still WIP)

Anamorphic Lens Flares

Attached Files

Comment

• Another example for Anamorphic Lens Flares effect. Higher sample count, native bloom and natural flare colors (no tinting)

Attached Files

Comment

• Whats the best way to toggle/spawn Chameleon via BP

Comment

• Originally posted by Dre2516 View Post
                Whats the best way to toggle/spawn Chameleon via BP
                Since Chameleon's itself is a blueprint, best way to toggle effects is basically enabling/disabling the individual effect booleans by referencing the Chameleon from the other blueprint. You may want to take a look at https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...intCommsUsage/ for blueprint communication workflow.

Comment

• New Recipe: CR_MissingTape

Will be in Chameleon V5.0

What is it? : Recipes are basically premade sets of effects created by setting multiple values of the Chameleon to create desired final effect. Recipes are also combinable with other recipes. There's a short demo video to see recipes in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjb8Ar6BNY
                  Attached Files

Comment

• New Recipe: CR_CoatedComic

Will be in Chameleon V5.0

What is it? : Recipes are basically premade sets of effects created by setting multiple values of the Chameleon to create desired final effect. Recipes are also combinable with other recipes. There's a short demo video to see recipes in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjb8Ar6BNY
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hi, I just purchased this and am loving it so far but I have a few requests in regards to the Kuwahara Postprocess:
                      • Could you add an option for distance blending? - i.e. start distance and end distance (start being distance at which effect begins to fade in, and end being distance at chich the effect is 100%)
                      • Could you add the option to change the contrast in the interface?
                      • Also, Could you make the outline/edge detect part of the effect optional - I quite like the way it looks without it!
                      • Finally, would it be possible to implement Anisotropic Kuwahara Filtering as is shown here: http://www.kyprianidis.com/p/pg2009/ this looks much nicer than regular Kuwahara and I'd be willing to pay the extra cost if it means getting that image quality!

Thanks!

Comment

• New effect from upcoming update

Frost

Attached Files

Comment

• Very cool effect, great job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slavq View Post
                            Very cool effect, great job!
                            Thanks!

Comment

• Great work.One question.Is Anamorphic lens flares inculuded in current version?

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh70 View Post
                                Great work.One question.Is Anamorphic lens flares inculuded in current version?
                                Hi, Glad you like it! It's coming with next update.

Comment

Working...
                                X