No announcement yet.

Chameleon - Post Process Material Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options panel for "Screen Decals" effect that I've announced previously. Packed in with upcoming update.

Attached Files

Comment

• Hey SumFX!

The drawing shader you are adding in your update are looking awesome! Really like the bullet hole additions as well. Keep the great updates coming!

Comment

• Hey Reubitron!

Glad you like it, Thanks! : )

Comment

• New effect from upcoming update

Sharpen

Attached Files

Comment

• IMPORTANT: There's a bug in 4.11 preventing me using SetTextureParameterValue blueprint node which is highly used in Chameleon. I've reported and confirmed this problem as a bug (see: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...g-anymo-1.html). I can't submit the package until this bug resolved. It's basically doesn't allow me to change any texture parameter from the blueprint. However, if anyone needs freeze fix mentioned earlier in this thread, drop me a pm and i'll send fixed blueprint part ASAP. Sorry for the situation but there's nothing to do with me. I hope that guys at Epic will solve this quickly. Fingers crossed...
            Last edited by SumFX; 03-29-2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• New effect from upcoming update (This is still WIP)

Toon Shading

Attached Files

Comment

• Updated version of the Toon Shading effect (This is still WIP)

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SumFX View Post
                  IMPORTANT: There's a bug in 4.11 preventing me using SetTextureParameterValue blueprint node which is highly used in Chameleon. I've reported and confirmed this problem as a bug (see: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...g-anymo-1.html). I can't submit the package until this bug resolved. It's basically doesn't allow me to change any texture parameter from the blueprint. However, if anyone needs freeze fix mentioned earlier in this thread, drop me a pm and i'll send fixed blueprint part ASAP. Sorry for the situation but there's nothing to do with me. I hope that guys at Epic will solve this quickly. Fingers crossed...
                  Good news. They have fixed the bug and everything is working as expected on my end. I'm sending the new package for review now and will let you guys know when it's published on marketplace.

Comment

• Hi there,

I just purchased Chameleon from the asset store. The main reason being I wanted the Kuwahara effect. However, it's making me (already dark) scene extremely dark.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kuwahara.png
Views:	1
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	1103786
                    Last edited by DannRees; 04-03-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannRees View Post
                      Hi there,

I just purchased Chameleon from the asset store. The main reason being I wanted the Kuwahara effect. However, it's making me (already dark) scene extremely dark.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
                      Hi,

First of all thanks for your purchase. There's a vector parameter named "Contrast" in the Kuwahara material. Set it's value to 1.0 and it would be ok. That parameter was intended to be exposed to user but i forgot to do that for some reason. However, it'll be on next version. Thanks again.

Comment

• Chameleon 4.0 is on marketplace now. It's time to hit the Update button!

Changelog
                        • New effect: Drawing
                        • New effect: Magic Transitions
                        • New effect: Mask Blur
                        • New effect: Screen Damage
                        • New effect: Screen Decals
                        • New effect: Sharpen
                        • New effect: Toon Shading
                        • Fix: Unintended constant pausing caused by the material instancing technique

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I'm here to introduce a new feature of Chameleon: Recipes

Recipes are basically premade sets of effects created by setting multiple values of the Chameleon to create desired final effect. Recipes are also combinable with other recipes. Here's a short demo video;

Recipes are coming with the next version of Chameleon, V5.0.

Comment

• That will be a really handy feature, GJ!
                            BTW. It's awesome how it applies immediately after dragging it and hovering over the scene, without need to drop the actor

Comment

• New Recipe: CR_RealComic

Will be in Chameleon V5.0

What is it? : Recipes are basically premade sets of effects created by setting multiple values of the Chameleon to create desired final effect. Recipes are also combinable with other recipes. There's a short demo video to see recipes in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjb8Ar6BNY
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by SumFX; 04-07-2016, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slavq View Post
                                That will be a really handy feature, GJ!
                                BTW. It's awesome how it applies immediately after dragging it and hovering over the scene, without need to drop the actor
                                Yes it is! Also really fun to play with! : )

Comment

Working...
                                X