Ultra Dynamic Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eedobaba View Post
    Added an option to scale the splash particles caused by rain.
    This sounds like UDS includes rain out of the box, is this true?
    [LEGENDS of EPICA]

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
      This sounds like UDS includes rain out of the box, is this true?
      Yes, as of the 4.26 update. There's rain and snow effects, all a part of the new Ultra Dynamic Weather blueprint included with UDS. Again, specific to 4.26.
      Ultra Dynamic Sky

Comment

So I have upgraded to 4.26, but even though I set the wind to 0.1 strength, and to change wind to 0.1 too, the wind is still too strong. Perhaps you can give some pointers on how to configure wind? Thanks!
        [LEGENDS of EPICA]

Comment

Perhaps you can suggest how to treat weather material values, ie. based upon collection parameters, and or the 'SpeedTree' material node. For instance the Kite demo contains Scots Pine trees which have these parameter values:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	KiteScot.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.8 KB ID:	1851122

Click image for larger version  Name:	KiteScot2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.2 KB ID:	1851123
          Since your demo map does not contain a tree, here is a link to the kite demo pine legendsofepica.com/Project426.rar After launch there is a starter pack error, then open the Tree map. The leave material contains the speedtree node. Perhaps this is useful when optimizing wind for UDS.
          [LEGENDS of EPICA]

Comment

Wind settings values which work better for me, still tweaking
            Click image for larger version

Name:	weatherwind.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	1851390
            [LEGENDS of EPICA]

Comment

unit23

I'll make a note to expand on options to control the material wind parameters and speedtree wind intensity.
              Ultra Dynamic Sky

Comment

Originally posted by eedobaba View Post
                unit23

I'll make a note to expand on options to control the material wind parameters and speedtree wind intensity.
                It appears that value 1 is max, perhaps 2 for blizzard. Also today noticed getting pitch black sky light shadows, not sure why, had to switch to cubemap w dyn color tinting.
                [LEGENDS of EPICA]

Comment

Working...
                X