No announcement yet.

Ultra Dynamic Sky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG in 4.21 - Any scene with UDSky give crash in wireframe mode. (In Dynamic only Light)
    Last edited by Say1O; 02-09-2019, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnADaniels View Post

I noticed this same thing but have not the time to figure it out yet, would be nice to know the answer.
      not find problem yet, just spend money on nothing ^(

Comment

Originally posted by jbohlken View Post
        Hi! Is there a fix in the works for the warning in 4.21?

Linear color curves now accurately handle RGB values > 1

[FIX] Warning: Linear color curves now accurately handle RGB values > 1. If you were relying on HSV clamping, please update x

Hi! Just open all the curves, and save them.
        If there is still a warning, make a little change and save again.

Comment

Is there any printed documentation available? I love how this looks, and how easily it hooks into my directional light and fog, but need to figure out a few more settings. Like configuring the sun and it's location. Cant seem to find it in the sky anywhere as I change the time of day. Also, the light intensity doesn't change based on night and day, need to figure out how to do that. Looking forward to getting this implemented in my project, looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidBC View Post

[FIX] Warning: Linear color curves now accurately handle RGB values > 1. If you were relying on HSV clamping, please update x

Thanks David,

That actually worked
            Last edited by krishcrush_; 03-13-2019, 08:54 AM.
            PLAYNE : The Meditation Game

Comment

Originally posted by cmh175 View Post
              Also, the light intensity doesn't change based on night and day, need to figure out how to do that.
              It seems to work for me as long as I have a separate directional light in the "sun" and "moon" slots. If I use the same directional light for both, it seems to do some kind of interpolation between the two which makes it always light outside.

Comment

Hello, its possible to add a clock for this? and do the cycle 40 minutes day and 20 minutes night? Also it's the light of the night adjustable?

Comment

Hey - Does anyone know how i can animate the "Time of Day" within the sequencer? i just want to render a sunset - so i exposed the "Time of day" to cinematics. But when i set Keyframes - nothing changes in my preview - except the values ... drives me crazy ,....

Comment

Originally posted by DavidBC View Post

Hi, I also got these warnings and followed your suggestions and they disappear, but I have strange black flickering on clouds since updated to 4.22.
                    Any thoughts appreciated what can cause this.... Maybe this also relates to color curves.

Click image for larger version

Name:	udsblack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	535.7 KB
ID:	1616417

Comment

Above problem solved, updated/replaced all UDS files except the BP (which I modified heavily).

Comment

Marcel Weigelt If you open up Ultra_Dynamic_Sky_BP and edit the details of BasicControls->TimeofDay, check the tickbox next to ExposeToCinematics
                        https://www.casualdistractiongames.com

Comment

can you add weather simulation?

Comment

Yeahh this pack needs weather simulation..

Comment

Working...
                            X