This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jojo8026 View Post
    The kitchen pack isn't working on mac, I cant add it to my project, please fix as soon as you are able
    Hi there!

We just put in a fix for this please go ahead and try it now!

Thanks,

Stephanie

Comment

Guys, I've just bought the C-Media POM Decals Ed. 1 and I didn't get what I as expecting. I think it should be very clear in the description that it's not a decal material pack to be used with Unreal's Decal Actors. The materials are just ordinary Surface material types to be used on regular geometry. You're supposed to apply the materials on planes and place those planes near the surfaces you'd like the decals to be project on, which is not a good solution for decals...

If you just change the material type to Deferred Decal, you can use it with Decal Actors but it won't work properly due to POM direction issues with decals...
      Is there an option of refund btw? That content is useless to me the way it works right now...
      Guilherme Rabello
      Lead Researcher - Sureale

Artstation | Behance | Youtube | Instagram

Comment

Hi rabellogp,

Thanks for letting us know. I have just sent you a private message.

Comment

Not sure if known issue, but the Realistic Projectiles asset is not visible in launcher marketplace and purchase gives error. Would be very interested of that asset.
          https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...c-projectiles#

Comment

Originally posted by SaOk View Post
            Not sure if known issue, but the Realistic Projectiles asset is not visible in launcher marketplace and purchase gives error. Would be very interested of that asset.
            https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...c-projectiles#
            Hi SaOk,

This item has been taken down from the Marketplace after violating the terms and agreements. Sorry for the issues. This link should not be available any longer. I will send this over to our web team to look over. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Comment

Would it be possible to also include a code plugins section to the new items post when there are new releases that week (like this week)?
              Creator of

and also

Comment

is not Whiteman And Olbert, is Whitman And Olbert, there are Difference Xd
                We Are Brothers, Interested in the game development, since 2014, we have been learning fast, with passion, all the topics related with the videogames development world, and now, with a bit of knowledge, the UE4 Marketplace offer us a opportunity for success, Thanks Epic Games!

Our New PC:

CPU: I5 6600K 3.5GHz
                GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
                RAM: 2x8GB G.skill TridentZ 3200MHz

Marketplace Content: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...20And%20Olbert

Comment

Originally posted by WhitmanAndOlbert View Post
                  is not Whiteman And Olbert, is Whitman And Olbert, there are Difference Xd
                  [MENTION=518508]WhitmanAndOlbert[/MENTION] Sorry for the goof up. Gone ahead and changed the name. Also, I see you don't have a Creator Badge. Let me go ahead and fix that as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Reubitron View Post
                    [MENTION=518508]WhitmanAndOlbert[/MENTION] Sorry for the goof up.
                    No problem [MENTION=36490]Reubitron[/MENTION] at the high school my english teacher bulling me using that expression (my skin is Uncommon White color), hey if you have time fly to this thread give us your opinion
                    We Are Brothers, Interested in the game development, since 2014, we have been learning fast, with passion, all the topics related with the videogames development world, and now, with a bit of knowledge, the UE4 Marketplace offer us a opportunity for success, Thanks Epic Games!

Our New PC:

CPU: I5 6600K 3.5GHz
                    GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
                    RAM: 2x8GB G.skill TridentZ 3200MHz

Marketplace Content: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...20And%20Olbert

Comment

Where are the updates?

Comment

Where are the updates for this week??

Comment

I would say just open the launcher and check, but it looks like the launcher is broken.

List of Black Fang Technologies' projects -> https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ogies-Projects

Comment

Working...
                          X