No announcement yet.

Classic FPS movement pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=5960]apoisonedgift[/MENTION] : its pretty good, im just chasing support now :P

Comment

Hey termiter,
      The integration with generic shooter pack has to be completely redone everytime they release a new version because of the way they have to integrate. I have previous versions of the combined pack prior to GS 4.13, but starting with 4.13 I had held off a new integration package thinking they would update to 4.14 or 4.15 because it is a good deal of effort, but it seems like they are not updating GS? It seems like I just need bite the bullet and do integration w/ 4.13 then.

Comment

Picked this up myself for use later on Gonna save me a hell of a lot of time! Only spent a few minutes running around and a very brief glance over the blueprints - all looks good and in order. Nice work

Comment

Just getting back into using unreal purchased this awhile ago. Is it updated for 4.15?

Comment

previous version still drops into 4.15, but i'll also be rolling out an update soon- I was able to greatly improve the amount of air control possible in the multiplayer implementation by changing how I was feeding in values from the air accel algorithm.
            Last edited by Pheesh; 03-21-2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Great to hear on the update! Looking forward to that.

Edit. Also is the jumping while crouching still a problem?
              Last edited by belushy; 03-21-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheesh View Post
                previous version still drops into 4.15, but i'll also be rolling out an update soon- I was able to greatly improve the amount of air control possible in the multiplayer implementation by changing how I was feeding in values from the air accel algorithm.
                Good to know, could you post here please when the update for 4.15 will be ready? Thank you.

Comment

Hi Pheesh!
                  GS has been Updated to 4.15. Any chance for update for Classic FPS movement pack drop down? Thank you!

Comment

1.15 fps movement pack update posted on sellfy with improved multiplayer air control- For previous buyers, does it let you re-download the newest version from the page? Let me know.

Note I can also advise you the specific changes to the air accel algorithm if you just want to update an existing project as well.

Comment

Would be very interested if you would take a whack at replicating Tribes (1 and 2, not Ascend) skiing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheesh View Post
                        1.15 fps movement pack update posted on sellfy with improved multiplayer air control- For previous buyers, does it let you re-download the newest version from the page? Let me know.

Note I can also advise you the specific changes to the air accel algorithm if you just want to update an existing project as well.
                        Thank you Pheesh!

Is it by the chance with drop-down pack for current Generic Shooter too?
                        Last edited by Multipainkiller; 04-30-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Hey Pheesh, is there plans for a support with generic shooter?

Comment

Hey Phees! i sent u MP!

Regards!

Comment

Hi Phees!
                              Thank you for your pack!
                              I've sent you an e-mail with some questions. Please let me know!

Comment

Hello, I recently bought your Bhop system v1.15 but I need some help I wanted to have it inside my character but atm he cant strafe :I but the fire mechanism is working and all, I copied all the fonctions and the variables and bluepritns (of course) into my 3rd person character and sadly not working but I can compile it .
                                So it means that there are no coding errors but he still cant strafe :I

so, if you need more info email me at: maplecade.devteam@gmail.com

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X