Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Pheesh View Post
    just to let folks know as I've got a few questions on this- I tested and the blueprint works with the latest 4.12.5 release without any issue.
    Thank you sir! I just bought the pack. I am looking forward to playing around with it, and any future updates!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just to let folks know as I've got a few questions on this- I tested and the blueprint works with the latest 4.12.5 release without any issue.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet! no need to worry about crappy movement anymore, thank you. Any ETA on multiplayer crouch jumping?

All the love.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    From going down the surfing path unfortunately I don't think a multiplayer solution is ultimately possible in 100% blueprint that would work in latency environment. Single player might still be achievable via blueprint but it will require a number of hacks on top of the air control framework in my pack to make it work, and then I'm not sure how correct you will be able to make it feel. When I was pursuing this it became apparent the way the engine handles certain accelerations against inclined surfaces made surfing a non-starter for multiplayer blueprint.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any news on the surfing solution?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by morbidipus View Post
    just got this yesterday from sellfy and was able to a add to latest generic shooter (4.11) - just took me an hour or so to copy it over into the bp character player. Tested locally and it looks great! now to find time to tinker with the settings. Awesome work!
    Hey morbidipus,
    For those w/ GS I actually have a separate blueprint solution that people can drop in for that (if they own both), so I could have saved you some work.

There are a few quirks you may encounter in copying it over...specifically a few buried default variable values you want to make sure match, but it sounds like you may have got it working yourself so good job.

Feel free to pm me if you want to try the drop-in solution.
    Last edited by Pheesh; 05-20-2016, 07:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just got this yesterday from sellfy and was able to a add to latest generic shooter (4.11) - just took me an hour or so to copy it over into the bp character player. Tested locally and it looks great! now to find time to tinker with the settings. Awesome work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes! finally I found it! That's what I need for my game project: Bunnyhop <3

I am going to buy it in few days with big freaking smile on my face

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lmao this project is a gem, they sure would like to have it in their marketplace.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pheesh View Post
    Axxi,
    I applied to the official marketplace a long time ago, and it was a terrible experience to be honest. After a tremendous amount of work I put into this, all I got was a dismissive canned response, and I could not get any actual human reply from marketplace team when I challenged their conclusions (which have been shown to be completely off the mark- they aren't familiar with the demand for this movement). The basis of dismissal was that they concluded there was not enough interest in my pack...yet at that point I had tons of testimonials and enthusiasm showing it's the complete opposite, and even many months later I continue to be amazed by how much continued interest and sales I get through no other presence than here.

Despite that I never got a reply from my rebuttal to marketplace team's judgement...so I guess I'm still working to give it another shot on official marketplace - hopefully they have improved their process- but in the meantime it has worked out okay.
    lol and they accept this https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/day-cycle

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Axxi,
    I applied to the official marketplace a long time ago, and it was a terrible experience to be honest. After a tremendous amount of work I put into this, all I got was a dismissive canned response, and I could not get any actual human reply from marketplace team when I challenged their conclusions (which have been shown to be completely off the mark- they aren't familiar with the demand for this movement). The basis of dismissal was that they concluded there was not enough interest in my pack...yet at that point I had tons of testimonials and enthusiasm showing it's the complete opposite, and even many months later I continue to be amazed by how much continued interest and sales I get through no other presence than here.

Despite that I never got a reply from my rebuttal to marketplace team's judgement...so I guess I'm still working to give it another shot on official marketplace - hopefully they have improved their process- but in the meantime it has worked out okay.
    Last edited by Pheesh; 05-13-2016, 06:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    will this be released to the marketplace?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How would you go about replicating the movement of Quake 3 Arena?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FYI I just tested and the existing package still works with the latest release 4.11

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, it is a nice mechanic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X