Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Encryption767 View Post

I purchased it last night and have been playing around with it. I would also like to know this and if so then what are the settings necessary to achieve vq3 movement?
    My current conclusion is that it's not possible to achieve vq3 movement with this
    Last edited by joebajoe; 10-25-2017, 04:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by admafi View Post
    I'm interested in this but it seems like it mainly resembles cpma physics. Is it possible to have vq3 physics with this?
    I purchased it last night and have been playing around with it. I would also like to know this and if so then what are the settings necessary to achieve vq3 movement?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm interested in this but it seems like it mainly resembles cpma physics. Is it possible to have vq3 physics with this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nevermind, apparently my paypal wasn't playing nice with selfy. Got my mate to purchase it and it went through with no issues.
    Last edited by BrimstoneBeard; 09-25-2017, 12:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=35371]Pheesh[/MENTION],

Just purchased this movement script for my tafe course, was wondering if your able to help me out with the script of yours.

Are you able to make the ramp sliding feel like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD4fX4HVq7A

If so, i'll be very greatfull!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just bought the pack on sellify is there a way to contact you ? Thanks man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, I recently bought your Bhop system v1.15 but I need some help I wanted to have it inside my character but atm he cant strafe :I but the fire mechanism is working and all, I copied all the fonctions and the variables and bluepritns (of course) into my 3rd person character and sadly not working but I can compile it .
    So it means that there are no coding errors but he still cant strafe :I

so, if you need more info email me at: maplecade.devteam@gmail.com

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Phees!
    Thank you for your pack!
    I've sent you an e-mail with some questions. Please let me know!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Phees! i sent u MP!

Regards!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Pheesh, is there plans for a support with generic shooter?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pheesh View Post
    1.15 fps movement pack update posted on sellfy with improved multiplayer air control- For previous buyers, does it let you re-download the newest version from the page? Let me know.

Note I can also advise you the specific changes to the air accel algorithm if you just want to update an existing project as well.
    Thank you Pheesh!

Is it by the chance with drop-down pack for current Generic Shooter too?
    Last edited by Multipainkiller; 04-30-2017, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Would be very interested if you would take a whack at replicating Tribes (1 and 2, not Ascend) skiing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1.15 fps movement pack update posted on sellfy with improved multiplayer air control- For previous buyers, does it let you re-download the newest version from the page? Let me know.

Note I can also advise you the specific changes to the air accel algorithm if you just want to update an existing project as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Pheesh!
    GS has been Updated to 4.15. Any chance for update for Classic FPS movement pack drop down? Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pheesh View Post
    previous version still drops into 4.15, but i'll also be rolling out an update soon- I was able to greatly improve the amount of air control possible in the multiplayer implementation by changing how I was feeding in values from the air accel algorithm.
    Good to know, could you post here please when the update for 4.15 will be ready? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X