Need a solution for the "new machine" use case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a solution for the "new machine" use case

There's a lot of good content on the marketplace. I've purchased, perhaps, 1% of it.
    How do I find all the content I've purchased, on a new machine, and download it?
    Right now, it's a nightmare of manual trial and error.
    In the best of worlds, a "download all purchased content" in the Vault would be there.
    In the second best of worlds, I'd be able to filter the marketplace by "have purchased" items so I can separately click on each item to download it.

Follow this link: https://www.unrealengine.com/vault

This is currently only on the web portal store and not the launcher. I suspect it is being integrated with the launcher.
    Spline-Enabled Fence Pack - "Great pack, huge time-saver, top quality and enough variety to really make the assets unique." -Dark Acre Jack
    Destructible Road Signs - "Seriously awesome. Single blueprint for pretty much all the road signs you'll ever need." -thankstipscom
    Zipline/Teleporter/JumpPad - "This is a very flexible system for any project, and really simple to implement." -lunyBunny
    Wooden Storage Pack - "Very good high quality assets and well worth it." -Deathweave
    Digital Portfolio

Comment

That shows me the thing that I have purchased.
      But then I have to click each one separately, and download them using the browser.
      Let's hope they get it into the integrated store/download soonish :-)
      Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
      X