Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    You may be right..

But the Vault's description clearly states "The Vault contains all the items you have downloaded from the Marketplace.". It says downloaded, not purchased.

But yeah, I did the test with a learn package and it showed up even if I didn't download it, just "purchased" it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Andrei Branescu View Post
    Yes... but no..
    It only shows the items that you have downloaded, not all the items purchased.
    So if you have items that you have purchased, but not downloaded, there's no easy way to find them.

Edit: there's only one method to actually know all the items that you purchased. Go to your account on the Unreal web page and go to Payment History. That's the only place where they are all listed, but you'll still have to search each item by hand as there's not direct link to it.
    You are wrong. The vault shows all the purchased assets to download.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes... but no..
    It only shows the items that you have downloaded, not all the items purchased.
    So if you have items that you have purchased, but not downloaded, there's no easy way to find them.

Edit: there's only one method to actually know all the items that you purchased. Go to your account on the Unreal web page and go to Payment History. That's the only place where they are all listed, but you'll still have to search each item by hand as there's not direct link to it.
    Last edited by Andrei Branescu; 07-06-2017, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey there!

Items purchased from the marketplace are now displayed through the launcher in your vault. Click the library tab and scroll to the bottom to find it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    +1 for this. It would be really helpful

Leave a comment:

• replied
    +1 I have no way to know what I've bought so far... every time i need a specific bought marketplace item I need to review all receipt... this is a pretty bad missing feature for a marketplace.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Rippster! Sorry for the inconvenience at finding purchased content. This is actually something we're currently working on improving, because right now it definitely isn't as easy as it could or should be.

Also, adding a search box is planned. All the web Marketplace features you're used to will be making their way into the launcher, and it's being worked on as we speak.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    +1 - This is a pretty darn good idea. One of those things you don't realize you need until it's not there :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    +1 and a search box would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And make a search box to search/filter on title!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    +1. /10char.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Finding your PURCHASED assets

Finding your PURCHASED assets

Epic please make the launcher have some way of quickly and easily finding purchased assets. Something to where you can click show only purchased. Right now you have to dig and look closely at the word Purchased that is mixed in with everything else and it ends up being a very frustrating experience. Even the font color is the same so there is no quick way of finding what I bought. Maybe on the left where is says News, Learn, Marketplace, Library. Why not have a sub-category under Marketplace that says Purchases. Not to mention that over time people will have bought a few things and those purchases may be forgotten about, and how its setup there no real way to remind yourself of assets that have been purchased.

Thanks Epic
    Last edited by Rippster; 05-29-2015, 12:03 PM.
Working...
X