Clear All

Bumping Pub Pack stuck on Syncing...

Hi I just purchased this pack and its stuck on syncing. Any ideas? Thanks

Winterstone

Yeah a few others are having this issue:
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...after-phurches

Here's the response from Epic:
    Originally posted by Jon Jones View Post
    Thank you for posting. We're working through our troubleshooting steps now and it may take until later tonight or tomorrow for the content to re-publish, but we'll make sure this works for you. If each of you wouldn't mind emailing marketplace-support@unrealengine.com, I'll handle this personally to make sure you get your content.
    Twitter: @zerofiftyone_
    Button Frenzy store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/454630

Comment

All new releases have this issue.
      Spline-Enabled Fence Pack - "Great pack, huge time-saver, top quality and enough variety to really make the assets unique." -Dark Acre Jack
      Destructible Road Signs - "Seriously awesome. Single blueprint for pretty much all the road signs you'll ever need." -thankstipscom
      Zipline/Teleporter/JumpPad - "This is a very flexible system for any project, and really simple to implement." -lunyBunny
      Wooden Storage Pack - "Very good high quality assets and well worth it." -Deathweave
      Digital Portfolio

Comment

I hope they aren't pulled like last time - I've been waiting for this one for quite a while (several months I think now), and it's such an amazing deal.
        Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Same issue here...

Comment

Thanks for the support! We haven't been notified of any last-minute-pulling-out and have contacted Epic regarding this issue. Hopefully it'll be solved soon.
            Bumping Workshop
            Art Outsourcing for Next-gen Environment
            Bumping Pub is now available on Unreal Marketplace!

Comment

My purchase is still "syncing" this morning...ugh

Comment

The Marketplace team is fixing this right now. I'll post back here when everything is fully functional. Apologies for the inconvenience.
                -jon [ web: www.jonjones.com | twitter: @jonjones ]

Comment

This is now fixed. If anyone is still seeing issues with this, please mail marketplace-support@unrealengine.com.
                  -jon [ web: www.jonjones.com | twitter: @jonjones ]

Comment

Working...
                  X