Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Menu & Ingame Menu ( continue or not). basic for beginners

Hello,
    I was wondering if the Unreal Engine community would be intrested in a blueprint project with basic menu options like:
    the main menu blueprint will have : load & save system, starting your level, quitting your game.
    the options menu will have :
    - video settings: resolutions, shadow quality, distance view
    - sound: which sound systems you use, to increase or decrease your sound effects like music etc
    - key bindings : to change every key, example: change your movement buttons
    - control settings : adding joysticks/game pads and the speed of your mouse, etc
    - game settings: example : the difficulty of the game, etc

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1149858

Name:	2.PNG
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	1149859

Name:	3.PNG
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	1149860

These are some basic stuff for beginners.
    but I was wondering if someone is intrested in these kind of stuff if so, is 5 dollars much for a project like this?
    please comment ^.^

Thanks!

note: these are some basic alpha models and i will add many options to it with a better design
    yes
    62.50%
    no
    37.50%
    Last edited by Sweetdarkness; 05-14-2015, 08:53 AM.

Originally posted by Sweetdarkness View Post
    note: these are some basic alpha models and i will add many options to it with a better design
    I think you might get a better response if you explain all the options and maybe show the new design. Right now you aren't showing much. Just my 2c.
    Quinton Delpeche
    Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

@qdelpeche,
      My bad, the main menu blueprint will have : load & save system, starting your level, quitting your game.
      - sound: which sound systems you use, to increase or decrease your sound effects like music etc
      - control settings : adding joysticks/game pads and the speed of your mouse, etc

I hope that you have small idea now how it will look like ^^

Comment

@qdelpeche,
        My bad, the main menu blueprint will have : load & save system, starting your level, quitting your game.

I would gladly pay 5$ for something like that, will it be easy to customize?
        Hobbyist

Comment

@speiderful

it will be customizable.
          I will explain every detail with notes, so everyone can change anything from texts to background colors , etc

Comment

@speiderful

it will be customizable.
            I will explain every detail with notes, so everyone can change anything from texts to background colors , etc
            Perfect!
            Then im very interested in this.
            Hobbyist

Comment

it will be finished in a month or so

Comment

don't forget a customizable loading screen!

Give a better deal for the look, as example of the capabilities in your menu.
                Will attract considerable interest, something more refined as a finished template

Luny
                lunybunny.com
                lunybunny.com

Comment

Originally posted by lunyBunny View Post
                  don't forget a customizable loading screen!

Give a better deal for the look, as example of the capabilities in your menu.
                  Will attract considerable interest, something more refined as a finished template

Luny
                  Thank you for the idea Luny^^ I will definitly try that!

Comment

@qdelpeche,
                    I thought I saw another menu market place item post saying they couldn't achieve key binding without using c++ and code plug ins are not on the marketplace yet. Is your key binding 100% blueprints?

Comment

Originally posted by X.E.R.T. View Post
                      I thought I saw another menu market place item post saying they couldn't achieve key binding without using c++ and code plug ins are not on the marketplace yet. Is your key binding 100% blueprints?
                      no, a few options are made in C++

Comment

Cool hopefully they open the market place for code plug ins by the time your done.

Comment

Working...
                        X