SciFi Props Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, question.

How well does it snap to the grid? I am currently prototyping using Manufactura K4's pack, and nothing fits on a 50 unit snap size. Does your pack snap to the default UE4 grid sizes?

That is my biggest concern. Other than that, it looks excellent.

As some have said, it looks a little generic, and while I would welcome some specialized pieces/parts, I certainly would not want to lose the adaptability that is inherent in a modular pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Axtel Sturnclaw View Post
      Alright, question.

How well does it snap to the grid?
      ==> The meshes snap to the 10cm or 5cm grid, depend the mesh...

Click image for larger version

Name:	gridsnap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	788.0 KB
ID:	1079747

That is my biggest concern. Other than that, it looks excellent.
      ==> Thanx
      Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

Hi there,

Was REALLY looking forward to your pack becoming available, however i've just bought it, downloaded it and imported it into my project's content folder. Unfortunately, the Test Levels/Overview level, as well as all of the materials do not appear in the editor - only the static/skeletal meshes, the textures and the sounds. Weirdly though, when navigating to my project's content folder in windows explorer it appears that the files are definitely there but aren't importing properly.

I've imported the pack into various blank projects, deleted and downloaded the pack multiple times and also attempted to open the maps via console - all to no avail.

Properly gutted as i've been looking for to this for a while - any chance any other purchasers are having the same problem? If there is a way to fix this I would be most grateful! Unless this is possibly a problem with the project files on the marketplace?

Thanks guys - really hope somebody can help!

Jared

Comment

Originally posted by Mesong View Post
          Hi there,

Was REALLY looking forward to your pack becoming available, however i've just bought it, downloaded it and imported it into my project's content folder. Unfortunately, the Test Levels/Overview level, as well as all of the materials do not appear in the editor - only the static/skeletal meshes, the textures and the sounds. Weirdly though, when navigating to my project's content folder in windows explorer it appears that the files are definitely there but aren't importing properly.

I've imported the pack into various blank projects, deleted and downloaded the pack multiple times and also attempted to open the maps via console - all to no avail.

Properly gutted as i've been looking for to this for a while - any chance any other purchasers are having the same problem? If there is a way to fix this I would be most grateful! Unless this is possibly a problem with the project files on the marketplace?

Thanks guys - really hope somebody can help!

Jared
          Hello!

Indeed weird...:/

You have to open the pack with the new version of the engine 4.8, is this the case ? Please let me know at macolly31@yahoo.fr...i stay tune

For info, the folder 'SciFiProps' must be in the 'Content' folder of your project. The 'SciFiProps' folder contains 6 others subfolders: Map, Materials, Meshes, SkeletalMeshes and Textures. In the Map folder, you will find three scenes: DemoColor, DemoLevel and Overview. Please let me know if all is correct for you

The 'SciFiProps' file you downloaded must be 353Mb (ie: 361 792 Ko), is that correct ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hierarchy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	352.7 KB
ID:	1080096

Regards.
          Last edited by macoll; 06-19-2015, 06:50 AM.
          Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

****06/19/2015****First post updated with new infos

Comment

Ahh it seems to be working fine with 4.8, but not 4.7 - unfortunately 4.7 is the version that my project is in :/

Oh well, guess i gotta wait for 4.8 to be updated as my project isn't converting properly to it at the moment - apparently conversion issues are being looked into for the next update so fingers crossed!

Thanks for your help though buddy!

Comment

Ok works fine with 4.8. Cool!

For info: when you release something on the Unreal Market, the thing you do has to be saved with the latest version of the engine.

Regards.

Comment

*****COMPATIBLE VERSION 4.9*****

Hi all!

Thanks to Epic, 'SciFi Props Pack' now fully compatible with the version 4.9 of the engine.

By the way, I would like to thank all my buyers

Oliver.
                  Last edited by macoll; 09-14-2015, 06:14 PM.

Comment

AWESOME PACK! Highly Modular/Granular, PBR, Future Tech Styling, Functional Blueprints and Animation.

Would also be interested in Higher Definitions 2048x2048 Textures.
                    [UNPAID] TechLord - Blueprints Application Guru seeking cool Games to work on (Offer Ends 11/30/17)

Comment

Originally posted by TechLord View Post
                      AWESOME PACK! Highly Modular/Granular, PBR, Future Tech Styling, Functional Blueprints and Animation.
                      You are welcome

Would also be interested in Higher Definitions 2048x2048 Textures.
                      At early stage of the content creation, i began to work at 2K...well, it was heavy so i changed to 1K...for maximum compatibility purpose (for mobiles and low-spec computers...)

Comment

Originally posted by macoll View Post
                        You are welcome

At early stage of the content creation, i began to work at 2K...well, it was heavy so i changed to 1K...for maximum compatibility purpose (for mobiles and low-spec computers...)
                        Hi Macoll, my first thought was that I needed higher definition textures for a crispier close-ups. However, the Diffuse and Normal Texture Maps are very crisp, its the other maps (Specular, AO, others) that I'm looking to Sharpen. If you still have 2k textures hanging around, I would put them to use
                        [UNPAID] TechLord - Blueprints Application Guru seeking cool Games to work on (Offer Ends 11/30/17)

Comment

If you still have 2k textures hanging around, I would put them to use
                          Arf no... i didn't keep these files, all is 1K (except some 2K textures already in the pack)

Comment

*****COMPATIBLE VERSION 4.10*****

Hi all!

Thanks to Epic and especially to Reuben for his reactivity, 'SciFi Props Pack' now fully compatible with the new version 4.10 of the engine.

Again, thanks to my buyers

Oliver.

Comment

Great to see you got this sorted out Oliver. =)

SEJonF.com | Twitter | Youtube | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets Hallways | Interiors | Props | CMD Center | Engineer Halls & Props | Free Asset Demo | Fantasy WIP | Ice Shader

Comment

Great pack love all the design

Comment

Working...
                                X