No announcement yet.

[DEPRECATED] Marketplace FAQ and Guidelines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are code plugins finally allowed in the marketplace?
    Unreal Meetup Franken - Unreal Engine 4 Meetup
    Hands for VR - Space HDRI Skyboxes [Marketplace]

Comment

Originally posted by btengelh View Post
      Are code plugins finally allowed in the marketplace?
      We are accepting plugin submissions now and we're looking to have them out very soon. So if you have a plugin submission go ahead and send that in

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Smarkoff View Post
        We are accepting plugin submissions now and we're looking to have them out very soon. So if you have a plugin submission go ahead and send that in
        Great news

Game Design - Photogrammetry - Programming
        Tutorials · Twitter · Twitch

Comment

Is this website legal?

LINK REMOVED
          Last edited by TheAgent; 03-17-2016, 09:31 PM.
          Bacon Man : An Adventure (UE4)

Comment

No. This is a pirate, thank you for bringing this to my attention.
            Last edited by Smarkoff; 03-18-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

You should probably remove the link [MENTION=423]TheAgent[/MENTION] now that they are aware of it.

Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                You should probably remove the link [MENTION=423]TheAgent[/MENTION] now that they are aware of it.
                Just did that, thanks for the reminder!
                Bacon Man : An Adventure (UE4)

Comment

Originally posted by TheAgent View Post
                  Just did that, thanks for the reminder!
                  Thank you for bringing awareness to this site! =)

Comment

Where are the marketplace customer terms of use for purchased assets? Can't find it in the launcher, on here or anywhere?
                    Chris Bradwell - started in the games industry and was there for many years, left 6 years ago to make a living from games engine based arch viz. Founder of Live Visual. From England, I live in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBradwell View Post
                      Where are the marketplace customer terms of use for purchased assets? Can't find it in the launcher, on here or anywhere?
                      Hey Chris!

You can find that information here. If you have any more questions feel free to let us know. =)

Comment

Is there a way to report a suspicious product in the marketplace or at least flag it? The reason I ask is the new product "Modern Characters Pack" that just showed up in the marketplace; which can be found here https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...haracters-pack is a repackaging of Rocketbox Libraries old characters pack. The company I work at used these characters back in 2006 and Rocketbox Libraries just closed shop in the last couple of months and the licensing terms on their characters did not authorize the re-selling of them, so it seems to me that this seller has stolen these characters and just relisted them for sale as his own work.

Comment

I just downloaded a pack in the marketplace and it usually says"add to project" but now it says"create project" What does it mean? and how can I fix it?

Comment

yea i have the same question about Keith Urban tickets. What about the price? I know where to find Keith Urban tour dates but ticket prices would be good too know as well.
                            Last edited by alexau; 05-25-2016, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by featplatypus865 View Post
                              I just downloaded a pack in the marketplace and it usually says"add to project" but now it says"create project" What does it mean? and how can I fix it?
                              Originally posted by alexau View Post
                              yea i have the same question
                              I believe the difference is due to the type of product you buy. Assets are generally add to project, while my understanding is that some blueprint/code based products are create project. (i.e. templates). =)

Comment

Am I allowed to use starter content assets (for example, the rock prop, or the explosion particle) in my market-place item? I believe I remember reading you aren't allowed and must use 100% unique assets, but I can't find details about that in the ToU.

My potential marketplace item is a Space Combat Starter Kit and I use the above as placeholders for bullet impacts and such. Do I need to come up with my own explosion particle to sell this?

Comment

Working...
                                X