X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by qdelpeche
    I think that is a very good price and you already have one customer. 8-}
    Thanks qdelpeche, that is re-assuring to hear!

Originally posted by Meguido View Post
    This is really usefull. I'll be looking for this one when is out ...

by the way it's not up yet for vote on trello? any ETA?
    The system is feature complete and tested at this point, so it's waiting for Epic's "second-stage" review right now. I don't imagine it will be too long.

I will update this thread when it is up there (with a link).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    by the way it's not up yet for vote on trello? any ETA?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is really usefull. I'll be looking for this one when is out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Grogger View Post
    That was a tough question to answer on the submission, but I ended up submitting as $49.99
    I think that is a very good price and you already have one customer. 8-}

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oo this looks super useful! Can't wait to see it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by qdelpeche View Post
    What type of price point are you looking at?
    That was a tough question to answer on the submission, but I ended up submitting as $49.99

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fantastic! And I love that you decided to explain the features using the system.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is pretty cool. Should be a good addition to my ever growing library. 8-}

What type of price point are you looking at?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [RELEASED] Blueprint Dialogue System

Blueprint Dialogue System

Hello Unreal community!

Now on the marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...ialogue-system
    Marketplace version (for UE4 4.9-4.19): v1.4 (Changelog - [2016/11/19])
    Previous Updates:

Documentation
    Video Tutorials

Groggeroo's Blueprint Dialogue System

Built using Blueprint/UMG and actor components, this dialogue system enables developers to quickly create dialogue content, empowered by a data-driven design with a myriad of inline text formatting/scripting tools and configurable interface options.

Branching and non-branching styles of dialogue are supported; which to use is determined at run-time, according to the response options provided by the developer.

With a data-driven design, content creators are free to choose to work in a spreadsheet editor, or directly in UE4's datatable row editor.

The system can be used for basic text-only dialogue or for more complex conversations with non-linear dialogue; text formatting; inline images; variable text; audio playback; scripted event triggers; and custom interface layouts.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSMarketing_Overview.png Views:	1 Size:	97.9 KB ID:	1149463
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSMarketing_Screenshots1.png Views:	1 Size:	306.6 KB ID:	1149464
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSMarketing_Screenshots.png Views:	1 Size:	76.2 KB ID:	1152067

CSV Editors
    My personal choice for editing the dialogue is with a free editor called CSVed.
    It takes a bit of getting used to, since it's different than standard spreadsheets, but I've found it to be well worth it when dealing with large columns and large tables.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Grogger; 06-16-2018, 10:22 PM.
Working...
X