Agents characters pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    what happened to this pack i went to go buy it but its not for sale anymore? why was it removed?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by batewar View Post
    That was more or less my intention, that developers could use them as a thugs , or agents, or bodyguards etc. Good or bad guys :-). Whatever you like
    Yes I gathered but I was more just pointing the above out because the general thought brought a smile to my face, which is a bit off topic I know

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by benjamin.smith View Post
    Your Agents Pack reminds me of the Deadpool Test Footage goons/thugs

That was more or less my intention, that developers could use them as a thugs , or agents, or bodyguards etc. Good or bad guys :-). Whatever you like

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your Agents Pack reminds me of the Deadpool Test Footage goons/thugs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Voted for ya bro good luck I will buy when ti comes out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi
    You guys were right, the shape and size of hands were wrong.
    So, I've tweaked them, and now it's looking much better.
    I've updated screens in a first post, so you can check it.
    I've sent updated packege to Epic, to replace the old one

thx
    B.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I voted in hopes hands can be resolved keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if you made hand size where they could be normal size or etc id buy it quickly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by batewar View Post
    yes , hands are big. Some of this was made intentionally. In default pose it looks a litle wierd , but when added animation to character they look less wierd. In my opinion when characters have bigger fists, they read more powerfull and strong. But maybe it I went to far, I will have to double check it.
    I agree hands is one of those things that looks goofy in pose yet read better in game. Assuming that all of the character as based on the same alpha mesh you could add hand sizes as a morph target.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes , hands are big. Some of this was made intentionally. In default pose it looks a litle wierd , but when added animation to character they look less wierd. In my opinion when characters have bigger fists, they read more powerfull and strong. But maybe it I went to far, I will have to double check it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Would fit my project if the hands were not so noticeable. They make these serious characters have a cartoonish/caricature vibe.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lmao the hands do look crazy big why is that? great package just why do the hands looks o big is it the pictures?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jezcentral View Post

Any possibility of a female version, in future?
    That's a good idea, I was thinking about something else , but this is worth to think about. thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks brilliant! This is exactly the sort of thing I would like to get my hands on. Sci-fi and Fantasy are very popular, but contemporary seems quite hard to come by. I've voted and subscribed, and I'm looking forward to seeing it released.

Any possibility of a female version, in future?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    From the Guideline page:

Originally posted by Submission Selection
    Submissions receiving the most votes from the community will be chosen for distribution on the Marketplace. At this point, you'll need to provide Epic with the complete content package for distribution, and sign a Marketplace Distribution Agreement.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X