Clear All

• replied
    You've got my vote!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope so too! I want to experiment with this kind of gameplay

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well guys, It has been a couple of weeks and I haven't heard back or gotten more responses to my emails. Hopefully they are just really busy. I hope to hear back from them soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Quick update:

Did some more bug fixing and did some back and forth emailing with Epic.

Epic has my files and is currently reviewing them and gauging community interest.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just did the initial submission, it says they will get back to me in 24 - 48 hours. No idea for sure what happens after that lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm in! When will you submit it to the Trello board?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I reworked how movement is handled for smoother and floatier controls, added a helicopter enemy that has turrets, and a boss with specific weak points. I also added spread to weapons, and various other small changes.

I have made an initial submission. Also, here is an updated video.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you. Collision wasn't too hard to add, no more clipping. You get pushed back to the spline if you bump into something. I also added bomb pickups.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well Jeez, that's pretty cool. What more would I want? For five bucks, not much. Seems fair. Maybe like to see power-ups, level to level transitions, dual player on split screen. Just some ideas. What you have is great starting point already. Got my vote.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic On Rails Shooter Starter Kit

On Rails Shooter Starter Kit

What would you like to see in an on-rails shooter kit?

Currently I have pawns that follow assigned path splines, the ability to branch these paths, simple AI, projectile combat, and two enemy types. I plan on adding a third enemy, a boss enemy, and collision detection with the environment. The player has the ability to move within a given range from the exact spline location, as well as rotate.

I was thinking about charging $5 on the marketplace, but maybe higher if I add some requested features.
    Last edited by BlackFangTech; 05-04-2015, 08:14 AM.
Working...
X