LOOK! - Color Grading Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASED] LOOK! - Color Grading Pack

Click image for larger version  Name:	LOOK-Marketplace-Keys_2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	274.8 KB ID:	1381686

LOOK! - Color Grading Pack contains 150 LUT files in different styles from realistic to fantastic.
    Just drag and drop LUT file to change the feel of your scene immediately. Pack also contains preview images for each LUT preset.

NOW ON MARKETPLACE!

Please keep following this thread as it now supports thread for the product.

Package preview: (For full demo, please visit http://sumfx.net/demo/lookcgp/ )

Click image for larger version  Name:	look2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	277.1 KB ID:	1147839Click image for larger version  Name:	look3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	257.4 KB ID:	1147840Click image for larger version  Name:	look4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	315.9 KB ID:	1147841Click image for larger version  Name:	look5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	323.5 KB ID:	1147842

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update #1 published! (50 new LUT's)

Click image for larger version  Name:	KodaChrome.jpg Views:	2 Size:	193.2 KB ID:	1079156Click image for larger version  Name:	ColdBloodMurderer.jpg Views:	2 Size:	163.4 KB ID:	1079409
    Click image for larger version  Name:	GoldenAge.jpg Views:	2 Size:	148.6 KB ID:	1079151Click image for larger version  Name:	GeneralFilmstock.jpg Views:	2 Size:	154.3 KB ID:	1079410
    Click image for larger version  Name:	CandleLight.jpg Views:	2 Size:	124.3 KB ID:	1079152Click image for larger version  Name:	HeavySunset.jpg Views:	2 Size:	158.2 KB ID:	1079411
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HorrorNight.jpg Views:	2 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	1079153Click image for larger version  Name:	Moonlight.jpg Views:	2 Size:	98.1 KB ID:	1079412
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HollyTealOrange.jpg Views:	2 Size:	162.4 KB ID:	1079154Click image for larger version  Name:	HackerRoom.jpg Views:	2 Size:	143.2 KB ID:	1079155
    Movie signature/Filmic
    72.73%
    Stylized/Drawing
    15.15%
    Non-realistic/Fantasy
    24.24%
    Last edited by SumFXSupport; 11-07-2017, 11:14 AM.

OMG the last one is so Epic o.o
    Can u make an big screenshot from the last one?

Comment

Perfect. I voted and will be buying

Comment

Originally posted by Spahr View Post
        Perfect. I voted and will be buying
        Thank you!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SumFXSupport; 07-01-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

**** so colors! Such perfect such NICE! I will take a look into if i have time :3
          Wow i didnt expect that XD was all in a positive way cause this looks way real nice to me =)
          Last edited by Filly_The_Owl; 04-10-2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanizitas View Post
            Wow i didnt expect that XD was all in a positive way cause this looks way real nice to me =)
            No problem i got it : ) Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by SaviorNT View Post
              Interesting. How much are you looking at for pricing?
              $25 and planned update with 50 more LUT's and single PSD file for all LUT presets inside as editable layer styles. However, Unreal Engine Marketplace should be updated to allow me view users by mail who purchased the package to send PSD file by request from these users. Currently there is no mechanism to check if some mail address purchased the package or not and i can't include PSD in package because of the engine restrictions.

Comment

voted in a heart beat
                voidrunnerthegame.com

facebook.com/voidrunnergame

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer_eternal View Post
                  voted in a heart beat
                  Glad you like it! Thank you!

Comment

What a great pack you've got there SumFX, you have my vote

Originally posted by Kanizitas View Post
                    OMG the last one is so Epic o.o
                    I wholeheartedly agree & I also really like the bottom middle + the orange & crimson/red ones as well
                    Regards,
                    Benjamin D. Smith

Founder & CEO | Binary Sword Pty Ltd
                    Currently working on: ODIN Tracker (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

I like these because there's a lot of environmental settings. For anyone doing exterior scenes, it's important to have several types of LUTs depending on the time of day and weather, and I think I see some of them shown here.

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin.smith View Post
                        What a great pack you've got there SumFX, you have my vote
                        Thank you! : )

Originally posted by Zooch View Post
                        I like these because there's a lot of environmental settings. For anyone doing exterior scenes, it's important to have several types of LUTs depending on the time of day and weather, and I think I see some of them shown here.
                        I'm glad you like it. Thank you ! : )

Comment

Hello everyone!

I've attached a new pool to this thread. Please give your opinions on the contents of the next update. I've planned this update with 50 new LUT's and your choice will help me to decide what style it should be. Thanks!

Comment

Hey!

Just a quick update; i'm working on native plugin to make previewing and applying LUT's more easily. Not sure yet on some points but i think the one of the future updates will contain this feature. Thanks to everyone for your support!

Comment

Working...
                            X