X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Luftbauch View Post
    Thank you very much master.
    Without supergrid i never learned blueprintstuff like in this video.
    I remeshed most parts of SG in the meanwhile, but even without that it was the piece, i liked to put my freetime into and learn stuff, aside basic modeling.
    Some of the original SG rounded corner assets(example) are not sharing same edgecount, but no bigge.
    Watch it maximized please, it is HD.

Shiny!
    Oh, I'm happy you found this interesting! Also, after watching your video I realized huge lack of lasers in SuperGrid, maybe I should add some

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
    Nice visuals
    Thank you very much master.
    Without supergrid i never learned blueprintstuff like in this video.
    I remeshed most parts of SG in the meanwhile, but even without that it was the piece, i liked to put my freetime into and learn stuff, aside basic modeling.
    Some of the original SG rounded corner assets(example) are not sharing same edgecount, but no bigge.
    Watch it maximized please, it is HD.

Last edited by Luftbauch; 10-23-2015, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dunno what i am doing. ^^
    Hm ok i thought it has something to do with project settings.
    The first problem with "not updating" is gone, it was not possible to bake lightning with that rotating and scaling material, dunno why.
    But these "shadowingstuff" is still there, i made a vid, but i think it is the problematic stuff, you talked about.
    Nice visuals
    Yeah, this is SSR problem :< You can try to adjust settings in Post Processing volume (Search for Screen Space) to help it, but it mostly for quality of reflected image, not "quantity".
    Folks from this thread tried to overcome this problem and somewhat-succeeded, check it out!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
    Hmm, could you show a video or gif?..
    edit: Oh, I think I got it. You're switching from sphere ref. capture(blurry and static) to screen space reflection(nice and dynamic). .
    I dunno what i am doing. ^^
    Hm ok i thought it has something to do with project settings.
    The first problem with "not updating" is gone, it was not possible to bake lightning with that rotating and scaling material, dunno why.
    But these "shadowingstuff" is still there, i made a vid, but i think it is the problematic stuff, you talked about.
    Last edited by Luftbauch; 10-20-2015, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a question.
    Is the player camera setup in a special way?
    I have some strange things happening with reflective materials.
    It seems that i am in the center of a sphere and only outside are reflections calculated or something.
    An example, i have an animated texture on one wall and the reflections (mirror) are on the other wall(s), but not animated.(When i stay close to the surface).
    Only when walking away some steps ( perhaps 25 units), the reflection starts to overlap the still image of the texture and you get the animated one.
    Hmm, could you show a video or gif? Sounds like 2 different reflections captures interfere with each other
    edit: Oh, I think I got it. You're switching from sphere ref. capture(blurry and static) to screen space reflection(nice and dynamic). I don't think I could help with this Mirrors are hard to get in UE4 to be honest, I don't think there is any hack beside using capture scenes =/
    Last edited by zeOrb; 10-20-2015, 04:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a question.
    Is the player camera setup in a special way?
    I have some strange things happening with reflective materials.
    It seems that i am in the center of a sphere and only outside are reflections calculated or something.
    An example, i have an animated texture on one wall and the reflections (mirror) are on the other wall(s), but not animated.(When i stay close to the surface).
    Only when walking away some steps ( perhaps 25 units), the reflection starts to overlap the still image of the texture and you get the animated one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah happy about the update too ^^
    Meanwhile here a nice thing
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...er-tetris-game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ooooooh, my favorite marketplace purchase is getting even better? Excellent.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for replying so fast! It's a great marketplace asset and you've been really creative in your demo level as well. Glad to see it still being developed further

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dottedfish View Post
    Sorry for asking but I was buying it after reading it'll be updated on the marketplace page https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...d-starter-pack

Will it be updated to support 4.9 out of the box?
    Yes, I've already sent an update to Marketplace team so it should be up early next week!
    Will we be able to add it to a project?
    I've included possible fix for this issue, but I can't say does it work or not until I'll get answer from Marketplace team.
    Are updates coming or is it abandoned?
    It's not abandoned, don't worry

After update hit the Marketplace I will write here changelog and my plans about next updates and products so come back next week!
    Thanks in advance
    Thanks YOU for purchase, I hope all this issues will be resolved ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry for asking but I was buying it after reading it'll be updated on the marketplace page https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...d-starter-pack

Will it be updated to support 4.9 out of the box?
    Will we be able to add it to a project?
    Are updates coming or is it abandoned?

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What's new at SuperGrid 1.0.2

Content:
    • New M_SuperGrid_HoloRefract base material
    • New M_SuperGrid_Architectural base material
    • New M_SuperGrid_Template base material(Current batch of templates: Llama, Tim Plate and a barrel)
    • New M_SuperGrid_Hexagon base material
    • New UV_CustomPanner node to control scrolling effects in materials.
    • Demo level:
      • New SFXs, VFXs and basic crouching ability
      • Added LUT files for better color correction
      • Added WiP room for 1.0.2 content demonstation
      • Added portal zone for future updates.
      • Lobby helpers are now clickable and lead to various resources and tutorials

Bugfixes & minor changes:
    • Fixed wrong UV sections in Tutorial level
    • Fixed incorrect UV layout for Box_Centered mesh
    • Fixed LogLinker error in output log
    • Fixed UV scaling issue at 220 and higher unit scale
    • All “Panner” nodes have been replaced with UV_CustomPanner nodes and customizable “Speed” setting has been added to every material with moving elements.
    • "Add to project" button [Experimental, still may not work properly]
    • Support for 4.9
    • Assets has been reorganized into various collections

Last edited by zeOrb; 10-26-2015, 05:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow thanks for the quick reply!

Yeah I don't have 4.8 installed anymore but I guess I'll get it back!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mrgreen72 View Post
    Just bought this today to realize it wasn't compatible with 4.9 yet. My bad on this part as it's very clear on the Marketplace page.

Hopefully the update will make it this week as mentioned!
    Hello there, sorry for inconvenience
    It works without issues with 4.9 so if you have 4.8 installed then you could just create 4.8 project and open it with 4.9.2

Originally posted by mrgreen72 View Post
    Also, it seems that "create project" is the only option from the vault. Would it be possible to have the "add to project" option as well?
    I made some changes and this option should be available after update!

Thanks,
    Dmitry

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just 'cause it's marked incompatible doesn't mean it's not compatible (it's compatible, at least for me. Just migrate everything into a 4.9 project)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X