• replied
    So got a question -

Are these meshes light mappable?

Just curious,

HeadClot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
    I'm not planning to have more than 1 map, but there is requirement for Marketplace products - Overview map which shows assets and can't be excluded(I've asked if it possible to replace Overview with my tutorial map and the answer was negative)
    Well that's a silly requirement, or silly that you can not 'add' if there is more than one map. They really should simply fix that. I wonder if it's possible to just have the start point in the demo map have a large area that shows all the assets... or if they require you to be a 'camera' rather than 'character' so you can fly around... seems like they didn't think it through.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by arbopa View Post
    Not sure I understand, can't you just pack it with one map then make any other maps made with it available at your website?
    I'm not planning to have more than 1 map, but there is requirement for Marketplace products - Overview map which shows assets and can't be excluded(I've asked if it possible to replace Overview with my tutorial map and the answer was negative)
    So if I choose to keep only one map it will be Overview map, not the tutorial. And I think keeping that map as a DLC is more inconvenient than migrating assets

Originally posted by _cDub View Post
    I don't really have a problem with how it is now, but it could be made easier by having all necesary things in a big "Migrate Me" folder. Things like the maps and character BP could be in another folder.
    Yeah, probably I should do something like this anyway!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't really have a problem with how it is now, but it could be made easier by having all necesary things in a big "Migrate Me" folder. Things like the maps and character BP could be in another folder.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey folks, so I've talked with Marketplace team about "Add to project" functionality and seems like it's impossible to implement if you have more than 1 level. Of course I don't want to remove my Tutorial level, it's like a heart and soul of the pack I've talked with Stephanie and maybe it will be possible in the future, but of course it's only a chance and no ETA.

So I've been thinking about it and here is one of my solution I want to try and really want feedback from you guys on this idea:
    I'll create a pure content pack without demo level that contains materials and textures from starter pack AND new ones in "prototyping" style with a 9.99$ price tag(No changes to price in future) and will gift this pack to everyone who already have Starter Pack so you'll be able to add to your project this lightweight pack!

Pros:
    1. I'll have cheap entry level SuperGrid pack with materials only(Usually you don't need a lot of tutorial BPs and demo level in YOUR project so it could be a better option for some people)
    2. Everyone who has Starter Pack will get Add to project functionality + new stuff for free.

Cons:
    1. Add to project is pretty fundamental thing and having another pack for this is weird, but well, either that or nothing due to current tech. limitations
    2. People may think it's a cash grab - paying for such fundamental thing is nonsense! That's why I want to give it like a gift to current users, I think you know my intention is not to f you over, but on the contrary.

And yeah, all feature updates for StarterPack will be added to the little one.
    What are your thoughts on this, guys? Is it nice or not?
    Not sure I understand, can't you just pack it with one map then make any other maps made with it available at your website?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just can't ignore it anymore =D
    Then your Idea/solution is a nice way to handle situation.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Luftbauch View Post
    Heya Master.
    Your system is very nice and i like it, how it is now.
    I started with your pack as learning ressource and even i was a bloody amateur it was very useful, had a great usability and reusability for me.
    This "add to project" stuff was not important to me, but is perhaps for others.
    They still could copy and paste nodesystems, when variables and stuff before is created inside target-bp it is no biggie, or miss i something?
    Hey!
    Thanks for participating in the discussion!
    Yeah, of course it possible just to copy-paste, but I think it's a matter of convenience. "Add to project' is the most requestable feature I've seen so far - it's on my personal mail, support mail, marketplace comments and in this thread - I just can't ignore it anymore =D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heya Master.
    Your system is very nice and i like it, how it is now.
    I started with your pack as learning ressource and even i was a bloody amateur it was very useful, had a great usability and reusability for me.
    This "add to project" stuff was not important to me, but is perhaps for others.
    They still could copy and paste nodesystems, when variables and stuff before is created inside target-bp it is no biggie, or miss i something?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey folks, so I've talked with Marketplace team about "Add to project" functionality and seems like it's impossible to implement if you have more than 1 level. Of course I don't want to remove my Tutorial level, it's like a heart and soul of the pack I've talked with Stephanie and maybe it will be possible in the future, but of course it's only a chance and no ETA.

So I've been thinking about it and here is one of my solution I want to try and really want feedback from you guys on this idea:
    I'll create a pure content pack without demo level that contains materials and textures from starter pack AND new ones in "prototyping" style with a 9.99$ price tag(No changes to price in future) and will gift this pack to everyone who already have Starter Pack so you'll be able to add to your project this lightweight pack!

Pros:
    1. I'll have cheap entry level SuperGrid pack with materials only(Usually you don't need a lot of tutorial BPs and demo level in YOUR project so it could be a better option for some people)
    2. Everyone who has Starter Pack will get Add to project functionality + new stuff for free.

Cons:
    1. Add to project is pretty fundamental thing and having another pack for this is weird, but well, either that or nothing due to current tech. limitations
    2. People may think it's a cash grab - paying for such fundamental thing is nonsense! That's why I want to give it like a gift to current users, I think you know my intention is not to f you over, but on the contrary.

And yeah, all feature updates for StarterPack will be added to the little one.
    What are your thoughts on this, guys? Is it nice or not?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Luftbauch View Post
    Why not keeping all together and raise up the price?
    Then early supporters have an advantage, i would like that.
    I agree

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you master, great stuff again.
    Very nice reflections.
    Originally posted by dottedfish View Post
    Would it make sense to sell texture packs seperately?
    *mmmhhh* i smell bad suggestion.
    Originally posted by dottedfish View Post
    ... developed further. For example additional shapes, scales, fluid prototyping, more / improved prototyping textures for example.
    It is very easy to make new shapes, with blender for example.
    For me was sg a great starting point for learning basics of masked texturestuff.
    Why not keeping all together and raise up the price?
    Then early supporters have an advantage, i would like that.
    Last edited by Luftbauch; 10-31-2015, 10:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great updates - easily one of the best marketplace items out there.

Would it make sense to sell texture packs seperately?
    Reason I'm asking is because I believe addional game ready textures are up to everyones personal taste.
    Instead I'd love to see the core functionality being developed further. For example additional shapes, scales, fluid prototyping, more / improved prototyping textures for example.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by iMuse View Post
    So I updated today and notice this still happens in the latest version?
    Thanks for the report and sorry for this issue - seems like I forgot to merge this fix into release version, I'll send hotfix today.

Originally posted by _cDub View Post
    So tron materials? :P

Also, I bet a Minecraft-esque would draw some attention. All you would need is the same texture for the sides and bottom and another for the top.
    I've got request for "multi-textured" materials a couple days ago, probably minecraft-esque material is the best example of this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [*]Fixed UV scaling issue at 220 and higher unit scale
    So I updated today and notice this still happens in the latest version?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shiny!
    Oh, I'm happy you found this interesting! Also, after watching your video I realized huge lack of lasers in SuperGrid, maybe I should add some
    So tron materials? :P

Also, I bet a Minecraft-esque would draw some attention. All you would need is the same texture for the sides and bottom and another for the top.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X