SuperGrid - Fast Level Prototyping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    problem is solved, now its working fine with the right files .

thx ze0rb!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NichtSchalten View Post
    Thanks for ure help.

Version: 4.8.0-2771652+++depot+UE4-UT-Releases

thats the version from the UT Editor.
    Oh, I did not expect it was that old.
    I'll PM you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for ure help.

Version: 4.8.0-2771652+++depot+UE4-UT-Releases

thats the version from the UT Editor.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay, I'm now downloading the latest build of UT Editor, gonna check what is going on.
    For now - may I ask you to open UT editor and press in top menu Help->About Unreal Engine(Or Unreal Tournament Editor). What version does it have?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dont work with the other versions also

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok folks, if you have not heard yet(Dunno how, all my social channels are just exploded with this stuff ) - CYBER MONDAY IS HERE!
    And now it's your chance to grab SuperGrid with neat 30% discount! Of course I'm a little biased(After all I'm the developer ), but it's kiiinda good - one of Marketplace bestsellers, only 5-starts reviews with more than 800 users(And I hope we will hit 1'000 before the year ends) soo... JOIN US!

As a less biased recommendation - definitely check out Allar Generic shooter if you're interested in creating a FULLY FUNCTIONAL MULTIPLAYER(!) shooter game with BP!

Cheers!
    Last edited by zeOrb; 11-30-2015, 02:03 PM. Reason: lol, I've added link to Allar Shooter, but forgot to SuperGrid :D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NichtSchalten View Post
    Hi!

I tryed to get it work in the UT Editor, but it does not work for me. [ATTACH=CONFIG]68161[/ATTACH]

I dont know what doing wrong...i did it like ze0rbs post.
    Hey NichtSchalten!
    I can't say for sure now, but I think UT editor have not been updated to the latest version of UE4, right?
    If so - try to download from Launcher earlier version of SuperGrid and then import it into UT

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi!

I tryed to get it work in the UT Editor, but it does not work for me. Click image for larger version

Name:	grid.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	1094241

I dont know what doing wrong...i did it like ze0rbs post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @_cDub
    Thank you, yes both. Custom and PP everywhere (and headbobbing). ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice! Is that a customized SG material or some kind of post process?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can not say it often enough, how happy i am about SG.
    Best learning ressource for beginners, so far i had a look inside Marketplacestuff.
    I personal own only two products, but through another project with a very nice Forummember i got access to many legal marketplace items (thanks again if you read) and there is very complicated stuff, or not even cleaned and commented noodlesoup(BP wire).
    Zeorb Master did a very great job with this SG thing, and for me a bit lazy, i reuse every piece of Supergrid. ^^

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenBeamLogoTower.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	573.9 KB
ID:	1093278

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
    Hey MajorFailure, thanks for kind words!

Hmm.. Could you specify which mesh you're using?
    Hotkey is Alt+MMB, it works only in orthographic view though
    Ok thanks!

The mesh is SuperGrid_Stairs, rotate it 180 on Z, then scale on Y.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MajorFailure View Post
    Just bought this last night after watching Kitatus's stream, now I'm wondering why I didn't pick it up ages ago

Noticed one thing, if I rotate the steps 180 on Z and then scale in Y the texture stretches, is that something you're aware of? I'm probably missing something as I've only been trying it out for a hour or so!

EDIT: One quick question ... the pivot positioning I've seen mentioned, is that MMB on the transform widget?

Awesome work zeOrb, thank you.
    Hey MajorFailure, thanks for kind words!

Hmm.. Could you specify which mesh you're using?
    Hotkey is Alt+MMB, it works only in orthographic view though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just bought this last night after watching Kitatus's stream, now I'm wondering why I didn't pick it up ages ago

Noticed one thing, if I rotate the steps 180 on Z and then scale in Y the texture stretches, is that something you're aware of? I'm probably missing something as I've only been trying it out for a hour or so!

EDIT: One quick question ... the pivot positioning I've seen mentioned, is that MMB on the transform widget?

Awesome work zeOrb, thank you.
    Last edited by MajorFailure; 11-09-2015, 03:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HeadClot View Post
    So got a question -

Are these meshes light mappable?

Just curious,

HeadClot
    Do they work with lightmass? Sure, all screenshots are with baked lighting and whole demo level as well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X