No announcement yet.

SuperGrid - Fast Level Prototyping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I finally updated first post with new information and screenshots + moved thread to Marketplace.
    Now working on new video for release
    SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
    Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Your card has been moved to "Coming Soon". Can you tell us when it will be available in the market place?
      I really need this asset.
      Regards,
      Kia.

Comment

This kit reminds me a lot the Aperture Science Laboratories Facilities in Portal game.
        lunybunny.com
        lunybunny.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kia View Post
          Your card has been moved to "Coming Soon". Can you tell us when it will be available in the market place?
          I really need this asset.
          Hey Kia!
          Yep, seems like voting part is over, we did it!
          I assume it will miss current release(Which should be today/tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken), so I believe it could be released in next Marketplace release!
          Also all legal stuff is settled so I expect no sudden roadblocks.

This kit reminds me a lot the Aperture Science Laboratories Facilities in Portal game.
          Hey, thanks!
          Actually I was inspired by Portal and Mirror Edge. I hope some day in future I will have enough time and resources to develop further this idea as a game

Comment

Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
            I assume it will miss current release(Which should be today/tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken), so I believe it could be released in next Marketplace release!
            I assume it will miss current release
            it will miss current release
            Regards,
            Kia.

Comment

Nice work zeOrb. bought your asset and playing around with it. loving it!
              Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

A fantasy theme pack would be amazing.

Comment

Just bought the pack. Looking forward to using this for ease of prototyping.

Thanks for making this available!
                  Tim Hobson | Learning Resources | Epic Games
                  UE4 Documentation

Comment

Was going to buy a pizza......supergrid released....eat egg sandwich instead.....proud owner of super grid....#the_indie_dev_struggle_is_real..... I love the demo map very cool ZeOrb

Comment

Woosh!
                      Early release caught me off guard
                      It's nice to hear people having fun with it - I was afraid there is some FATAL BUG I've missed somehow, but seems like everything goes smooth so far =]

Feel free to leave feedback, requests and all sort of stuff!
                      Also, please don't forget to rate on Marketplace if you liked(or not ) SuperGrid!
                      Last edited by zeOrb; 05-07-2015, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                        A fantasy theme pack would be amazing.
                        I agree!

@zeOrb - I'd love to see some material packs and would definitely buy them to compliment SuperGrid

Comment

Scifi next!

Comment

The library in the launcher has a button for SuperGrid which says 'Add to project' but when clicked it shows a dialog to create a project. I was hoping to see a dialog to add SuperGrid to a project... Anyone any idea?
                            Lets Measure It
                            Blueprints to measure distances, area's, circumferences and routes/paths. Check out the marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...ets-measure-it

Comment

Hello,

at the first, Supergrid is really good and i love it
                              But i have no idea we i can import SuperGrid in my Project, please help and give a Tutorial

DerMob

Comment

The back of the stairs mesh is having some texturing problems...

edit: adding a picture from local computer doesnt work?? anyway, open the stairs mesh and look at the back
                                Last edited by Martin Bean; 05-07-2015, 10:59 AM.
                                Lets Measure It
                                Blueprints to measure distances, area's, circumferences and routes/paths. Check out the marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...ets-measure-it

Comment

Working...
                                X