Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi.

I just bought it, I haven't played with it a ton yet. But I have 2 comments.

1. The test level is really dark, even after I built lighting.
    2. There is an error in the elevator BP. There is a cylinder with mobility set to static, that creates a ton of errors.

I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Having a way to create modern looking floating staircases would be awesome
    Something like this for example

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmpdac2-2etmp-tcm138-1240005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	1103421

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys, just checking in with some news!

Update to SuperGrid will come right after UE 4.11 update, so, be ready for nifty stuff!

I will post what exactly bring this update during this week!

Speaking of... SuperGrid is 30% off during this week! If you have not grabbed your copy of SuperGrid - it's really the best time to give it a shot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by frostyshield View Post
    Not sure if you know this but I couldn't find this on the marketplace until I typed it with the capitals. Saw the other grid thing and thought it was yours...
    Hm, indeed! Thanks for mentioning this, seems like I have to add some additional tags to description!

Originally posted by jojo8026 View Post
    What is coming in 1.1?
    Some new materials, new utility blueprints for managing supergrid meshes, blueprint stairs, fps controller overhaul and some misc. stuff I forgot. I will post news about update(Coming right after 4.11 release) later this week!

Originally posted by -Designer- View Post
    hi, is it working in unreal tournament editor? I have readed alot of problems to include it to UT so is it fixed? Imo costs alot of money, so maybe somethhing like a DEMO shoulbe released?
    Hey, yeah, it had some problems with old version of UT editor. With 4.11 updates all problems should be gone

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi, is it working in unreal tournament editor? I have readed alot of problems to include it to UT so is it fixed? Imo costs alot of money, so maybe somethhing like a DEMO shoulbe released?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What is coming in 1.1?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not sure if you know this but I couldn't find this on the marketplace until I typed it with the capitals. Saw the other grid thing and thought it was yours...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey - does this work with 4.10? I seem to be unable to create a project that uses it in 4.10.3?

EDIT : Nevermind - I restarted the launcher later in the day for a different issue, and it seemed to fix this.
    Last edited by LeamDelaney; 02-23-2016, 02:39 PM. Reason: Problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey _cDub!
    1.1 will be released with 4.11
    It has some fixes I need for update and for playable demo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any news on 1.1?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can't wait for 4.11 update, I'm itching to try that out in UT!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Jojo, you need to make sure collision is enabled on the mesh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ive added the mesh to my level but when I click play I keep falling through the floor, how do I stop falling through the floor?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, I'm having problems creating a project with SuperGrid for UE 4.9.2. Working fine with 4.10.1 but when I try to open a 4.9 project with 4.9.2 it crashes instantly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by paingate View Post
    Just a heads up...I'm getting a ton of Supergrid errors in 4.11 preview 2 and it fails to load the level. I know it's not technically supported in 4.11 but it was working fine with preview 1. Giving you a heads up cause I know it takes a while to submit and update to the marketplace. Really love Supergrid, btw
    Yup, I bumped into some issues while working on update for 4.11. Buut I have problems with p1 and p2(Weird rendering issue with exponential height fog(UE-24810)), could you please elaborate which exactly error you're getting?

And thanks, nice to hear :3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X